So me again bothering you ...:)

Hindo

Feb 24, 2010
New decision I want to get the trevi and the ballon bleu de cartier

I'm student so just live with my father's money

I saved enough for the trevi but ....my mother came with the idea to buy me the ballon bleu de cartier if I conttribute with only 500 euro which is ok for me till now I can get both the trevi and the ballon bleu medium size in acier ...

Since always undecided I was in cartier looking and I said to myself it will be better to buy a ballon bleu with both acier and some gold because it will fit with all the jewerlly ;)

Long story short question Do you think I should not go for trevi buy another bag which is less expensive and give my mum additional 500 euro's and buy the ballon bleu in both acier and gold in small size or
just buy both the bag I love and the watch I love and be grateful ???

please please help me I'm going to paris on the 30 I have to decide these 3 days because after I will have no internet ....

NB: don't tell me buy the watch and save up later because I'm a student who is going back home so I have to decide now while I'm going to paris

I'd probably say hold off on the trevi for now. I think it is a better fall/winter bag. You could get a nice azur bag for spring. I just got the stresa (lower price than trevi) and adore it! Besides...the trevi wont be going anywhere anytime soon I don't think.

Are there any other bags your interested in? Perhaps if you listed a few you might get instead we could offer our opinion.

But in support of the trevi---it is a gorgeous bag! I have been lusting after it since it first came out. I have a friend who got it back when it first came out and it still looks new! The inside looks like crap (she has a kid so it gets messed up quickly) but the exterior looks like she just got it!

I'd probably say hold off on the trevi for now. I think it is a better fall/winter bag. You could get a nice azur bag for spring. I just got the stresa (lower price than trevi) and adore it! Besides...the trevi wont be going anywhere anytime soon I don't think.

Are there any other bags your interested in? Perhaps if you listed a few you might get instead we could offer our opinion.

But in support of the trevi---it is a gorgeous bag! I have been lusting after it since it first came out. I have a friend who got it back when it first came out and it still looks new! The inside looks like crap (she has a kid so it gets messed up quickly) but the exterior looks like she just got it!

I just bought totally pm in azure means I don't really need a summer bag...
I have no idea I just say to myself I need a damier ebene and think trevi is the most beautiful but the ballon bleu ............
I can't get the trevi after because these will be my last purchases for a long moment so I really need to decide before 30

the trevi is all what I really love for the moment ...I wanted the alma in verni but I already bought the wilshire ...knowing that I already have a baume et mercier in acier that my fiancé bought me as celebration for our engagement ...I'm torn I want a damier ebene bag now

save a lil more to get each piece...since you like them all, no?

unfortenatly I can't save anything more its over I'm going back home and I'm going to buy these on next week I have to make my decision either trevi and ballon bleu acier medium size or ballon bleu both acier and gold plus some cheap bag must not be more than 600 700 euro

i'd go for the trevi and one watch (if that's what it is... not familiar with cartier). its kinda crazy in my opinion to spend soooo much on two of the same thing, even if they are diff. colors

i'd go for the trevi and one watch (if that's what it is... not familiar with cartier). its kinda crazy in my opinion to spend soooo much on two of the same thing, even if they are diff. colors

No its not spending on the same thing you miunderstood
its either

option1: trevi and cartier ballon bleu only steel (which is cheaper)
option 2: another bag and cartier ballon bleu but with STEEL AND GOLD :smile:

hope its more clear now :smile:

i'm so confused. how many things are you choosing among?? regardless, if it were me, i'd pick trevi. i'm very biased towards lv;)

I have to choose between two options

option number 1: get the trevi and get the cartier but only with STEEL

option number 2: get another bag less expensive and get the cartier with Gold and STEEL

hope its more clear :smile::smile:

I'd go with option number one. IMO, cartier watches are a little overpriced for what they are. I used to have a tank francaise but had sooo many problems with it that I traded it in towards a two-tone date just. honestly, I think the steel looks just fine without the gold. I thought I needed a two-tone watch (which is why I chose the rolex I did), but if I could do it over again, I'd just do steel. Your watch doesn't need to match your jewelry exactly!

Although I love the Trevi and want to eventually get it, I say start with the watch you want. If it is going to be your only watch, you should get one that you won't get tired of. Sounds like you already have some good LV's to love so hopefully somehow you'll figure out how to get the Trevi before winter:winkiss: