So many spy bags

1. how do you decide which one to buy-or, which color? yikes! I saw the chocolate brown spy today and loved it! Do all the spys have the same color hardware?

2. I'm not sure, I think so...

The chocolate spy that I have, the hardware is both gold and silver, but they sort of blend in together

3. My honey spy has both gold and silver hardware. I fell in love with the SPY I got the minute I saw it on the shelf!!!:nuts: :nuts:

4. I have been perusing the spys on this site and they are gorgeous-I think I am in love

5. Wait till you see one in person!!! You wouldn't be able to let it go!!!:heart:

6. I agree. I have a dark choc brown one which I was going to sell now that I bought a petrol spy and ordered a silver/gold hologram one, but I feel so reluctant cos it really is beautiful and versatile.

7. I saw the fendi spy when I was in sydney australia, but thought it was really big, that put me off and I didnt buy it! It was a HUGE mistake on my part!

8. My hologram spy has a slightly more copper look to the hardware.

9. The are def. much cuter IRL. My spys have gold/silver hardware also

10. How many Spy sizes are there? I love the Hologram Spy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice