Back, no flash

IMG_3044.jpg

Inside, no flash

IMG_3045.jpg

Hanging, WITH flash

IMG_3048.jpg

Hanging, WITHOUT flash

IMG_3049.jpg

So FedEx just showed up with my Turnlock Teri in elderberry - I was fully prepared to just see the color in real life, try it on, and send it back...or not. I love it! It's a really dark, subtle purple shade that just looks very polished and neutral. And the leather is so smooshy!! I'm keeping this baby. Looks like I'm done shopping for awhile! (Please excuse the modeling pic as I just got done with PT and I'm totally scrubbed out.)

WOW that is one great color! I think it really adds to the bag, it seems so much more versatile in that shade! Congrats! :nuts:

And I know I'm like the last person on the forum to say so. But Your baby deserves to be admired over and over again! This is like the cutest picture ever! It really makes me want to have one right away, too! :P:love:

WOW that dark orchid is pretty! and i love the chain on that too.:love:
and i love, love the pleated stam, not sure about that color, though...they call that orchid? i love the texture! thanks so much for the pictures!!

WOW that dark orchid is pretty! and i love the chain on that too.:love:
and i love, love the pleated stam, not sure about that color, though...they call that orchid? i love the texture! thanks so much for the pictures!!

That's what I think, too - orchid?! Maybe a slightly purplish grey, but definitely not orchid (at least to me).

I see what you mean about the "orchid" being gray rather than purple. The hobo is so gorgeous!! I'm so glad you love it!! Thanks for indulging us with pics on what sounds like a very busy weekend for you:smile:

I see what you mean about the "orchid" being gray rather than purple. The hobo is so gorgeous!! I'm so glad you love it!! Thanks for indulging us with pics on what sounds like a very busy weekend for you:smile:

I do love it - but I'm not sure I'm keeping it. Without the corners expanded, it's a little small for me (since I'm tall). With the corners expanded, it's big enough but I'm not sure I like the shape. However, I haven't tried it with the corners expanded and some stuff in it (it just has two folded pieces of tissue paper inside, so it's very flat).

Yeah, it's CRAZY here! And the painter just called and he's coming over to give me a bid on painting our kitchen, family room, and sun room, so I'm trying to clean so he's not shocked at the mess. :P I'm taking a little rest for a sec, but now I've got to get back to it!

Last edited:
I do love it - but I'm not sure I'm keeping it. Without the corners expanded, it's a little small for me (since I'm tall). With the corners expanded, it's big enough but I'm not sure I like the shape. However, I haven't tried it with the corners expanded and some stuff in it (it just has two folded pieces of tissue paper inside, so it's very flat).

Yeah, it's CRAZY here! And the painter just called and he's coming over to give me a bid on painting our kitchen, family room, and sun room, so I'm trying to clean so he's not shocked at the mess. :P I'm taking a little rest for a sec, but now I've got to get back to it!

Good God woman, do you sleep?:nuts: (Wait, I know the answer already....)

So FedEx just showed up with my Turnlock Teri in elderberry - I was fully prepared to just see the color in real life, try it on, and send it back...or not. I love it! It's a really dark, subtle purple shade that just looks very polished and neutral. And the leather is so smooshy!! I'm keeping this baby. Looks like I'm done shopping for awhile! (Please excuse the modeling pic as I just got done with PT and I'm totally scrubbed out.)

I LOVE your bag!! Gorgeous!!!:nuts:
i need a bag in this color now.