SO MANY LVS, my head is spinning.

Minnie

O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
I love going to the LV store there are 3 in 15 min distance from me. My problem is that when I go to the store I try things on but I just can't decide.

I want a denim LV purse.
I love the neo speedy but practically all my bags are ones you hold with your hands, not over the shoulder.
Sooo now I am considering the
Baggy PM
or the
Baggy GM

what do you ladies think.....
How much do the PM fit?
I went with my mother, she happened to like the GM( but it looks oversized on all 5'1 of me)
Decisions , decisions

Thanks for your help.
I would also love it if you ladies have these bags and can take pictures of yourselves with them so I could see how they look on someone other than me.

Hi Minnie,

This is my first post, having just found this site and I am excited to be here!

My dear husband gave me the Denim Baggy PM for Christmas and I totally love it! I am also very petite at 5 foot nothing and the Baggy PM looks perfect for my size. It hangs on the shoulder much like a hobo when it is full - a little lower in the middle. I adjust the straps to wear it higher or a bit lower depending on what I'm wearing. As a matter of fact, I just used it yesterday and it was great to have a hands-free bag, especially with my 3-year old son in tow. I use a Purseket in mine to keep everything neat but if you don't carry that much stuff, the inside open pocket is adequate.

I don't have any photos of myself carrying the bag, but I can certainly get hubby to take one and I'll post it (once I figure out how to do so!).

Leanne

Hello Minnie,

Wow 3 LV stores within 15 minutes? Must be a dream for me! I have a niece about your size who is 5'3 and she carries a Baggy GM. I think it looks good on her since oversized bags are all the rage right now. Good luck on your purchase!

the GM is a bit longer(lenght) then the PM.....i have the pm and i am loving it every second.....you can also buy the extra shoulder strap for carrying cross your shoulder...

Thanks for the post, if you are able would you mind postinga picl of you carrying your bag.

dont you find it awkward with a purseket in that style bag ?

addictedtolv said:
Hi Minnie,

My dear husband gave me the Denim Baggy PM for Christmas and I totally love it! I am also very petite at 5 foot nothing and the Baggy PM looks perfect for my size. It hangs on the shoulder much like a hobo when it is full - a little lower in the middle. I adjust the straps to wear it higher or a bit lower depending on what I'm wearing. As a matter of fact, I just used it yesterday and it was great to have a hands-free bag, especially with my 3-year old son in tow. I use a Purseket in mine to keep everything neat but if you don't carry that much stuff, the inside open pocket is adequate.

I don't have any photos of myself carrying the bag, but I can certainly get hubby to take one and I'll post it (once I figure out how to do so!).

Leanne

addictedtolv said:
Hi Minnie,

Leanne

WELCOME TO THE PURSE FORUM! Thanks for the advice. I would love to see the pics if you get a chance.

I am so there with you minnie! I ordered a green neo speedy from elux. I love it but am thinking I need a shoulder bag. I was in LV today at saks trying on both the baggy pm and gm. I couldn't make up my mind:wacko: I literally had one on each shoulder. I am around 5'5 and I liked both. The gm holds so much more but the pm is so cute and would be easy to just grab and run during the summer. Jill has a thread with pics of her gm you might want to check out. Decisions decisions!!!!!:blink:

PGN said:
I am so there with you minnie! I ordered a green neo speedy from elux. I love it but am thinking I need a shoulder bag. I was in LV today at saks trying on both the baggy pm and gm. I couldn't make up my mind:wacko: I literally had one on each shoulder. I am around 5'5 and I liked both. The gm holds so much more but the pm is so cute and would be easy to just grab and run during the summer. Jill has a thread with pics of her gm you might want to check out. Decisions decisions!!!!!:blink:

can you link me to the thread???
I has one on each arm. Then I was trying it on with wedges and flats. lol

PGN said:

which one did you choose?