So many great choices, what's a girl to do?

Louis_gal

Moving right along..
Jul 20, 2007
Has this ever happen to anyone? I'm currently bidding on a City and then "pop"...an '05 Rouge Theatre City, an '06 Origan City, a Marine City, and an Ocean City all come up the next day! :confused1: I love the colors and wish I could buy them all because the prices are just too good to pass up but the cc can only take so much of a beating!:sad:

^^^ I agree with ZAC... go with what your heart desires/dreaming of for a while... I too would like the origan city at the moment (esp at that price!) but there are a couple that comes before it on my list you see... good luck!

all the time!!!! well, it used to happen all the time, then i learned my ebay lesson - don't get desperate! because the minute you "settle" on something is the same time that what you really want will come up - right after you spent your money! it's worth it to hold out for what you love :yes:

all the time!!!! well, it used to happen all the time, then i learned my ebay lesson - don't get desperate! because the minute you "settle" on something is the same time that what you really want will come up - right after you spent your money! it's worth it to hold out for what you love :yes:

So:true:. It's happened to me twice already and I've learned my lesson. Have....to....be.....patient....resist....resist....:P