So many compliments...

WithFrises

bichons and bags
May 14, 2008
My turquoise dylan croco got a lot of looks and compliments this weekend. I was even shopping with my husband in a luggage store and the manager there was so taken with my bag, she struck up a whole conversation about it. I just love it so much. Thanks to everyone at tPF who introduced me to this great brand. Can't wait to do some more damage. :tup:

:cloud9:

punkin pie

O.G.
Feb 9, 2008
I would love to see a modeling picture if you can. Actually, I should probably scan through here to see if there is already one up, but I could look at modeling/bag shots all day!!! LOL!

I am also interested in getting this bag. I'm not sure what color yet, but the shape and style of the bag is beautiful!

WithFrises

bichons and bags
May 14, 2008
punkin pie, I think my bag got so much attention because of the gorgeous color. I'm not one to push anything on anyone, but if you love shades of blue, you will adore the turquoise. I only wish I picked up the accessories while they were on sale.

Solaera

Jan 21, 2009
California
I'm so sorry now that I didn't buy a turquoise croco shoulder bag! At the time I figured the vivid color would not fly under my husband's pursedar. Congrats to having fun with your beautiful purse, WithFrises!

Mule

Will work for bags!
O.G.
Feb 13, 2008
Land of potatoes...
I'm so sorry now that I didn't buy a turquoise croco shoulder bag! At the time I figured the vivid color would not fly under my husband's pursedar. Congrats to having fun with your beautiful purse, WithFrises!
I know what you mean by that! My husband never notices my new bags, but he noticed my yellow double zippy and I'm pretty sure it's because of the color. Kind of hard to miss that thing....

I love the turquoise and am still thinking of getting one even though I already have both yellow and viola! It's just a gorgeous color! :love:

WithFrises

bichons and bags
May 14, 2008
fifishin, I got the shoulder one... fits like a glove next to the body.

Actually, my anniversary was 2/15 and this was my gift from my husband. I let him know that. :roflmfao: