So many colours... Aargh

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Right girls, now I have my first paddy theres no stopping me... just been on LVR website and theyve got the most adorable baby paddy's.... but it comes in (wait for it) 6 colours!!
    They are not showing all the colours yet as it's not available til september, but they are Blak, Mastik, Muscade, Rouge, Jade and Navy..... which one should I go for??? Come on experts I know you'll have great advice. Thanks fellow paddy lovers :P

2. I just ordered the baby paddy from LVR in the black on black with the shoulder strap. It's a preorder - no word on it yet. I'll post pics when I get it.:yahoo:

3. right now i'm in love with the orange. it's sooo beautiful :girlsigh:

4. Yes I saw that one it looks a beauty :smile:

5. Is the orange known as Muscade?

6. i don't know the name :P

7. rouge would look divine in the baby :heart:

8. These are the leather colors pictured on the regular paddy satchels:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is MUSCADE
    [​IMG]

I LOOOOVE the MUSCADE and the ROUGE :girlsigh:

9. Ooo thanks so much for the pics sratsey! I LOVE the mastic and the muscade but should every gal own a black paddy ?

:Push:

10. I tend to favor the bolder paddy colors.
    I really think that rouge is TDF.
    YUMMMMY Red DELICIOUS!!

11. No, orange is orange and muscade is sort of brown.

12. i prefer black silverado than black paddy though.

13. OMG! That baby in rouge is just TDF!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice