So many choices!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need some help. I'm trying to decide on a bag. I am all over the map. I love the empriate speedy 25. I love the galleria pm in azur. I'm obsessed with the dentelle. I know two of the options are pre owned. I keep staring at the dentelle but I'm worried its way over the top in person.
    I don't even think I have a question in this post. :biggrin::lol: just rambling.

Anyone have any of these bags and have any thoughts, good or bad, about them?

TIA

2. Hands down speedy empreinte... The most beautiful and functional bag IMO.

3. But I may be biased lol

4. Thanks for the feedback. :smile:

5. Speedy Empreinte! I am also biased :biggrin:

6. I'm loving my empreinte speedy 25 too. The leather is beautiful and I love having the option to carry it 3 different ways.

7. speedy 25 empreinte for sure!!👍

8. Speedy emp. No question. It's my favorite bag and hg!

9. I have the Galliera PM in DA and the Emp Speedy 25, I honestly love them both. If I had to choose, I'd pick the Emp Speedy.

10. I also vote for the Empreinte 25. Lovely leather and can be used 3different ways which makes it a very versatile purse .

11. Emp. Speedy!

12. It's unanimous! Now to decide on color !