So many black boxes!!! S, M, L and XL's..... *PICS*

Longchamp

O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
Lost and found
I thought I liked the pink neon, but seeing it on, like the white much better. And the exandable is TDF, looks so much better on you than in the box. I'm not a fan of yellow, so can't comment there, rest of your loot is beautiful.

tiramisu95

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
I thought I liked the pink neon, but seeing it on, like the white much better. And the exandable is TDF, looks so much better on you than in the box. I'm not a fan of yellow, so can't comment there, rest of your loot is beautiful.
The pink is REALLY bright, I don't know if I'd love it as much on the long run. I'm considering exchanging the medium pink flap for a white one and just give up on the small flap. The small flap is great for parties but it's not very practical for everyday use. :sad: I'd like to get my money's worth and use it as much as I can :tup:

Dec 2, 2005
Ho ho those are some seriously beautiful purchases! Congrats tiramisu! I actually love the neon pink. What color is the first wallet you posted? Love the glazed texture on that one. The yellow is my fave.

tiramisu95

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
Ho ho those are some seriously beautiful purchases! Congrats tiramisu! I actually love the neon pink. What color is the first wallet you posted? Love the glazed texture on that one. The yellow is my fave.
thanks!! :P the first wallet is made of glazed lambskin material, tag says blue?

kara_n

Feb 7, 2008
Ooh nice purchases!
I'm thinking about getting the pink neon in whatever the smallest size is..I believe its around $1900?

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
May I ask the price on the blue wallet and where it was purchased? I have been searching for a blue wallet for my blue Cotton Club tote!

Great haul!!

milodrinker

the double c bug
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
keep that yellow wallet for sure! gorgeous haul! i think the black/pink bag does look a bit funny in terms of shape. good luck deciding!