So many bags, so little money.. What to pick?

Wow many answers.. And all are different.. ;)
Thanks guys...
I just love the pockets on the Totally, and I already have a damier ebene bag.. But still a little scared of the light azur..
The roses NF is to much mono for me..
I think I need to save my money, and then go to the store and se what the choices are.. ;)

i say damier neverfull in damier for everyday usage.
the graffiti neverfull is good too. not sure how often ur looking to use ur bag!
either way, neverfull is the best chioce IMO

Thanks.. :smile:

I'm a student, so I will use it when I do not need to carry all my books. And if I need to bring a lot of things somewhere.. ;)
So I think that the graffiti maybe to laud?
If only the Totally came in Ebene right now also.. That would be awesome.. :tup:

I would get the Damier NF MM. I have been carrying this bag since November, and it has been wonderful. It has such a classic look and feel to it, is so roomy, and is very sturdy! If you decide purchase this bag, trust me; you will not regret it!

my vote is for the Damier Neverfull MM. i have it and it's a great versatile bag, probably my favorite bag purchase of 2008 (and i got a ton of bags last year!!). i took it to Boston earlier this month (where it was snowing, raining, very windy, etc) and used it every day for a week...it held up fine. The fact that it has no vachetta makes it worry-free in places that get crazy weather. Yeah it does have the open top but i didn't find that to be a problem..when it's carried its usually under your arm anyways and it's "squished" so the opening at the top isn't big enough for rain, snow etc to fall in IMO.