So many bags, so little money.. What to pick?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys!!

I need a shoulderbag in my collection, and I just can't choose.. :confused1:

The choices are:

-Azur totally MM

-Saleya MM/GM in damier

-Neverfull MM in damier

-Neverfull GM in pink graffiti

-Damier Geant Couguar in black

TIA.. :smile:

2. I would say a Neverfull, I love that kind of bags

3. saleya mm or azur mm totally.

4. Thanks!!

The neverfull have been on my mind a long time.. But I do like a bag with a zipper since the weather here is very unstable.. But again the price is very good - for the damier at least.. ;)

And I also think that the Totally is a little more fun than saleya and neverfull, they are so plain.. But it has vachetta.. Its very difficult.. ;)

5. I would say Neverfull GM graffiti

6. If you're thinking about it, don't miss out on the Graffiti collection - you can always use a spray protectant on the vachetta.

But for poor weather you just can't beat damier.

7. The problem with the Graffiti NF is that I can't afford the bag already on feb 2. I need at least a month more of saving.. And then its most likely gone.. But I just love it so much.. :love:

8. You can always try and if you can't get it when you have the money you get a Damier Neverfull :yahoo:

9. Thats right.. ;) But the damier NF is not even out here yet, but should be here in a few months..

10. graffiti neverfull. its fab.... and seasonal

11. Hejsa :smile:

Well - you've got a tough choice to make! So many to choose from....hmmm....I know it's not on your list, but have you considered Damier Graphite? I know you like black and thought that It would go nicely with some of your other items.

Also - I really like the Couguar. Very classic and not a bag that you see a lot on the street....

:heart:

12. Saleya! I want one too!

13. Hey sweety!

Ohh yes i love graphite, but the Tadao is to square and the other are a bit to masculine.. But I would love a graphite keepall, its next on my very long list.. ;)
    And yes the couguar is gorgeous, but maybe its to similar to my Gucci tote?

:heart:

14. Thanks.. Yes its a great bag, and I have loved it a long time.. ;)

15. I know!! So fab!! But maybe a little to pink? (did I say that? :wtf:) But yes its stunning!!