So many bags, so few $$. Help me choose!

woody

Jan 10, 2009
Okay, I am hopelessly bedazzled by the range Bal has on offer.

I'm not really tempted by any of the S/S 10 colours so I am thinking of chosing an additional F/W 09 bag.

It doesn't really matter what bags and colours I already have because I have every colour I need on a day-to-day basis so this is basically a Bal addiction/purely indulgent thing :P.

I'm pretty in love with cities so I am going to post a poll with the options I am considering. I'm also throwing in the obligatory Black RH option because even though I LURVE my raisin city I've actually only used it once :nuts: So I was thinking maybe I would use a black one more often.

I am keen to her which F/W colour had you swooning the most :graucho:

***SORRY GUYS - THIS TOOK AGES TO LOAD AND THEN DIDN'T GIVE ME A POLL OPTION - I'M TRYING TO FIX IT NOW***

Last edited:
Wow! So it looks like tempete SGH is the raging favourite at the moment! Its great to have unanimous advice so far. I am keen to try a SGH since I have a RH city already :yes:

I love almost all of your choices. :smile: If you want GH, I'd say Tempete SGH is the most beautiful combination I've ever seen. Very glam.

But if you like RH more, be it either Galet RH or Tempete RH. Both are equally stunning. I think Galet's a bit more quieter while Tempete's more of a rock bag.

I saw Galet GSH City and was in love with the color combo! VERY versatile!
Tempete GSH was not bad either, but reminded too much my Anthra!
So, my vote goes to Galet GSH!!!

Woody I think you should get what really makes your heart go flutter and your eyes twinkle! That said a black city with giant hardware would be elegant!