So mad! Please Help Me Report!

sweetdreams07

I Love Handbags!
Dec 4, 2010
United States
I seen a Coach Handbag on ebay for sell. I put it on the Authenticity thread, and everyone said it was a fake. I sent a message to him telling him that it is fake and that it was illegal to sell it. He said in his auction that the handbag is 100% authentic which is a lie. Pretty much his message back to me was to piss off!!

I will post my message and his message back. Please help me report this auction, so it will be taken off ebay.

Link:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150535056113&ssPageNam e=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123
Seller:Privateyes2010
Item Number:150535056113
Description:Coach Horse & Carriage Handbag

MY MESSAGE TO HIM:

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that the Coach Handbag you have up is 100% fake. It is NOT authentic.I have never seen one like this and the authentic ones usually do not have a "c" pattern on the inside and the coach creed/ serial number is wrong. I don't want you to get in trouble for selling it, so if it was me I would take it off. It is illegal to sell replicas.

Happy Holidays

HIS MESSAGE BACK TO ME:

It's not a fake, I purchased in at Coach outlet in Georgia. No one will be out a dime, I have 100% money back if not happy with bag.Go to Amazon and check all the one's on there!!! In the mean time PISS OFF!!!

lynzbyz

Jan 4, 2006
Oregon
Don't take it personally- there are losers everywhere!
I reported him and sent him another "question" that will automatically post to the listing. Hee-hee!

tannedsilk

O.G.
May 21, 2008
By The Ocean
I seen a Coach Handbag on ebay for sell. I put it on the Authenticity thread, and everyone said it was a fake. I sent a message to him telling him that it is fake and that it was illegal to sell it. He said in his auction that the handbag is 100% authentic which is a lie. Pretty much his message back to me was to piss off!!

I will post my message and his message back. Please help me report this auction, so it will be taken off ebay.

Link:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150535056113&ssPageNam e=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123
Seller:Privateyes2010
Item Number:150535056113
Description:Coach Horse & Carriage Handbag

MY MESSAGE TO HIM:

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that the Coach Handbag you have up is 100% fake. It is NOT authentic.I have never seen one like this and the authentic ones usually do not have a "c" pattern on the inside and the coach creed/ serial number is wrong. I don't want you to get in trouble for selling it, so if it was me I would take it off. It is illegal to sell replicas.

Happy Holidays

HIS MESSAGE BACK TO ME:

It's not a fake, I purchased in at Coach outlet in Georgia. No one will be out a dime, I have 100% money back if not happy with bag.Go to Amazon and check all the one's on there!!! In the mean time PISS OFF!!!
I agree that there was no need for the rudeness, but you did draw first blood! To contact a complete stranger and tell them their item is fake was just begging for trouble. You would have been better to report it and post here for us to report it also, then there would be no need to be offended....just my .02c.

Anyway reported.

sweetdreams07

I Love Handbags!
Dec 4, 2010
United States
I was just telling him that the item was fake, and I did not want him to get in trouble for selling a replica. I was actually trying to help him out, so he would not get a strike on his account. I was forewarning him.

Context from quote: "I don't want you to get in trouble for selling it, so if it was me I would take it off. It is illegal to sell replicas."

Thanks for the report tannedsilk

I agree that there was no need for the rudeness, but you did draw first blood! To contact a complete stranger and tell them their item is fake was just begging for trouble. You would have been better to report it and post here for us to report it also, then there would be no need to be offended....just my .02c.

Anyway reported.

giagnm

O.G.
Feb 11, 2009
Bag Heaven
Reported. In the future, OP, it's best not to email sellers to tell them their bags are fake. 99% of the time they know and don't care. Just post the suspected ones in the Authenticate This Coach thread and the ones you know for sure of in the Fakes thread and we will be happy to help you report them:smile:.

Last edited: