So mad my new Artsy's thread unraveled!

Dec 30, 2011
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468800427.403655.jpg

I literally just got this brand new a month ago with it having medium use, but not packed to the brim. And then today I noticed the thread completely came loose!

So upset. I now need to go to LV and see what they have to say. So disappointed with the quality on this piece.

Thanks ladies. I'm going on Wednesday on my next day off. I'm hoping to speak to the same SA who was nice when he sold me the purse. This was a wedding gift from my husband so I'm still upset.

Thanks ladies. I'm going on Wednesday on my next day off. I'm hoping to speak to the same SA who was nice when he sold me the purse. This was a wedding gift from my husband so I'm still upset.

Don't worry about that, I know how upsetting returning the gift may be considering it holds such a significant sentimental value. Just know that if you do get a new one, it will still be just as special and have such a meaningful story behind it.

That being said, that definitely is not normal. I've had my Artsy for 5 years and never experienced this at all. You're entitled to some type of resolution at Louis Vuitton's expense

View attachment 3412669

I literally just got this brand new a month ago with it having medium use, but not packed to the brim. And then today I noticed the thread completely came loose!

So upset. I now need to go to LV and see what they have to say. So disappointed with the quality on this piece.
OMG..I hate this quality issues more and more. For that price we pay (but I love the style LV) Sorry for you.I hope they replace it to you and you will be happy. Good luck. Please let us share, what will done. Thanks.:flowers:Not big problem, but sewn with hot needle I think.

Don't worry about that, I know how upsetting returning the gift may be considering it holds such a significant sentimental value. Just know that if you do get a new one, it will still be just as special and have such a meaningful story behind it.

That being said, that definitely is not normal. I've had my Artsy for 5 years and never experienced this at all. You're entitled to some type of resolution at Louis Vuitton's expense
Wanted to ask you how often you use your artsy and if you use her during the summer months? Do you shoulder carry her in summers with half sleeve tops and have you experienced any cracking on it at all? I have one and love it, use it mostly during the weekends but the cracking on the top of the bag seems to worry me....

I just returned an Artsy I had received nearly 5 years ago!! They gave me a full credit for the current price...my canvas was cracking and this wasn't my everyday bag!! They will make it right!

Reactions: rose10
I just returned an Artsy I had received nearly 5 years ago!! They gave me a full credit for the current price...my canvas was cracking and this wasn't my everyday bag!! They will make it right!
I Love hearing stories like this, i love my Artsy but the cracking issues have me stressed...did you wears yours with sleeveless or short sleeve tops? I am glad Louis Vuitton did right by you!! :smile: