SO MAD! i was 5 minutes away from..

Bamalsch13, how's the search dear? seems like everyone tries to find one for you. I really hope you find what your'e looking for. i'll cross my fingers:tup: for you

I think its either VB, a Rockefeller or someone who really really appreciates luxury!! paris hilton doesn't know how to use ebay =(
:okay:

I saw her collection the other day, OH my sweet Jesus lord.. she probably spends over hundreds of thousands on handbags. she bought every LE either from LV or Chanel.
Gorgeous bags, I can only :drool::drool::drool: her collection are ...aahh i am speechless:amuse::amuse:

^ they have one in China??? As in from the LV boutique or some site like eBay?

Why do you say it doesn't help at all? Is it because they don't ship to your country or Is it because you can't read the website because it's written in Chinese?

If it's the later, then I'm pretty sure someone here can help. All you need to do is ask.. :biggrin:

sweetneet. thanks for pointing out. i was confused for a bit there coz it was my first time to comment on this thread. haha..

but my point is... i have never seen that bag here in China but I'll be more than happy to ask the manager for the OP. :smile:

Maybe you can somehow pay for the bag with credit card and the store can send the bag to you or something? I'm not completely sure though...

Now the question is... would you pay the full retail price of the bag? The bag you saw on eBay I believe was heaps cheaper than the full retail price?

Oh and also can I clarify something too.. LV in Hongkong is not considered as one of LV stores in mainland China. Hongkong stores are not listed under China mainland stores. I also found it weird at first since Hongkong is part of China but that's just the way it is.

well i thought you said it was in the boutique in Chinap? and they wont ships to USA..

Boutiques in China will ship items to your local boutique, you just have to have an SA willing to go the extra mile for you. You can have bags transferred to the USA via overnight delivery on any business day, they will not initiate anything on weekends as it is against corporate policy.

Just wanted to say i hope you are feeling a little bit better-the sting will wear off. Something equally fabulous-OR-this bag itself will eventually find you with all the good vibes in this post :yes: