SO MAD! i was 5 minutes away from..

The item to my knowledge is was a "prototype" maybe used in a fashion Show and then given as a gift to the press. (the "made in..." stamp had had a P on it) I guess maybe the seller didn't know the real value of the bag.

oh.... I guess the seller really didn't know the value of the bag! I just lost on my bidding too so I know how it feels... =(

Picture9-1.png

never mind. i thought it was listed again.it came out on ebay when one searches. sorry false alarm. ;( i was actually really happy i had found it for you.

^LOL. and she's into Chanels too!

bamalsch13, still really feel sorry for you about this...anyway this should be a lesson learned for all of us. im sure there will be another chance like this for you and if it comes, grab it immediately

I feel sorry for you. I know the feeling coz I have been in similar situations. And how I thought of that particular bag, every single day and night!! But luckily, I got over it.....

i know i know.:supacool: everyone thinks its paris hilton, the queen of england, or a Rockefeller!!! :sweatdrop:

Well, we know its not Paris Hilton because the member had TPF authenticate it first before she bought it and WE ALL KNOW PARIS HILTON could care less about authenticity since she carries anything she thinks is cute, whether it be real or a fake!
:yucky:

I think its either VB, a Rockefeller or someone who really really appreciates luxury!! paris hilton doesn't know how to use ebay =(
:okay:

LOL!!! I believe that!! Boy I wonder if the member has seen this thread yet, hehe. She is going to think we are a bunch of loons for looking at the gorgeous purchases she has acquired :shame: I want her Oskar :girlsigh: