SO MAD! i was 5 minutes away from..

I think that it was a very nice thing for the ladies to do. Although its against the rules of the forum, it is at your own discretion if you do decide to do a transaction. But I do think its better if transactions between members are done on ebay IMO. :flowers:

Oh I agree with that ... they were both listed on eBay so I didn't think there would be any problems.

Actually, it is a bannable offense, harsh or not. For now, we prohibit anyone to PM someone else or post publicly about their eBay auctions or IDs.

Okey dokey Swanky, thanks for the heads up. I certainly had no intention of flouting the rules, and can't imagine the other PFers would have intended to either. Still, rules is rules. :yes:

If it was worth $9000 retail why did the seller let it go for only $3500?? I'm sure he/she could've gotten a lot more for it since it's such a rare item, no?

Sorry to hear you lost out on the item. I'm currently bidding for something too (my 1st time on Ebay!) so I'm a bit nervous.

If it was worth $9000 retail why did the seller let it go for only $3500?? I'm sure he/she could've gotten a lot more for it since it's such a rare item, no?

Sorry to hear you lost out on the item. I'm currently bidding for something too (my 1st time on Ebay!) so I'm a bit nervous.

The item to my knowledge is was a "prototype" maybe used in a fashion Show and then given as a gift to the press. (the "made in..." stamp had had a P on it) I guess maybe the seller didn't know the real value of the bag.

Funny thing.. I was totally looking at that bag too! I thought it was a great price considering it was just released and it was exotic. I am sure that you will be able to find something better or be able to find that same bag from a reseller later at a good price.