SO MAD! i was 5 minutes away from..

someonebought the pink balenciaga! but I didnt show you because i thought youd think i was a NUT!!!

u are nuts lolll i broke that clothes ban again lolll =( ill tell u laterr.. did the :confused1:ceries keepalls come in yet?? we need to go galavanting around with them lollll.

TTUS:P

plus i told you for a lil more we can just get the balenciaga at neimans but i still am concidering that "day messenger" on that site i showed cha... u said brun was ugly but i like that one loll maybe the blue than

Oh I'm sorry, I know how you feel ... when I use to buy stuff on ebay, it felt frustrating when items get sniped at the last minute, I'll cross my fingers that you'll find another one:yes: {sending positive vibes your way!}

I know this may be rude, but you should email the seller and let them know that if the sale don't go thru to let you know. Also I don't think the buyer is a TPF member. the bag is gorgeous. :yes:

Edit Ok, forget it, I just noticed that the buyer is a collector of very expenive LV's. I'm sure is paid for...

Once you said that I had to look and all I can say is WOW :drool: The buyer has the most gorgeous collection (sorry for being a nosey snoop), what a lucky lady!!!!! She bought my dream bag too :crybaby:the Oskar!