So lovely when the 24th happens on the 9th :)

Some more pics...
(But please keep in mind they have been taken with an iphone under a very insufficient artificial lighting. The handbag looks completely amazing in real life...I wish I could show you the real look and details.)
I don't care what kind of light this is, your bag is AMAZING.......... Happy Happy holiday to you.....

Reactions: MaryAndDogs
I woke up this morning and it's still here :smile::nuts:

Before going on his usual Sunday run, DH brought me my morning tea and my new B girl to bed - not a bad way to wake up even on this very, very dark day :smile: It's supposed to rain/snow today so I guess all I can do is to stare at it at home :smile: At least the bracelet can go out today...

That is one STUNNING bag. :loveeyes: Big big congrats MaryAndDogs!! And your DH is sooo suuuper sweeeet!

I woke up this morning and it's still here :smile::nuts:

Before going on his usual Sunday run, DH brought me my morning tea and my new B girl to bed - not a bad way to wake up even on this very, very dark day :smile: It's supposed to rain/snow today so I guess all I can do is to stare at it at home :smile: At least the bracelet can go out today...
What a story ! a well deserved gift from a very lovely DH. bringing tea or coffee to the bed , that’s how I like to be served in some days . a very special character in a man. Congrats on a perfect bag and a lovely husband !

Oh guys! You are all so lovely! Thank you for such nice comments! :heart: :heart::heart: You made me feel much better than any handbag could. Thank you so much! :heart::heart::heart:

Hope that you've all had nice holidays! Or that you're still looking forward to wonderful times with your family and friends :smile: We should all appreciate the similarities in our differences :smile:

I still have not managed to take "my baby" out :sad:
I can hardly wait guys! But it's been raining here EVERY day! I just can't risk it.:hrmm:

One of these evenings my husband finally took the handbag and removed all the protective plastic :smile: He said it was getting me one step closer to actually use it :biggrin: Ha! :amuse:

I love the Birkin bags. I really do. But with the matte croc... I am just a bit couscous, you know? :smile:

It's been raining here for the last two months...:annoyed: I really need some rain-resistant handbags.
Any ideas?

Reactions: brenpanda
I still have not managed to take "my baby" out :sad:
I can hardly wait guys! But it's been raining here EVERY day! I just can't risk it.

I love the Birkin bags. I really do. But with the matte croc... I am just a bit couscous, you know? :smile:

It's been raining here for the last two months...:annoyed: I really need some rain-resistant handbags.
Any ideas?

So sweet of your DH to remove the plastic, he is really looking forward seeing you carry this gorgeous bag. About rain-resistant bags, I love barenia. But I confess I only use it in light drizzle. If it’s poaring I carrya non H bag.

Somebody else told me that Barenia was ok with the rain. Interesting. I've gotta look into it. Somebody else has mentioned that Epsom leather would be ok.

Right now I only carry my Chanel caviar leather bags...but even then I am pretty careful. If at least the weather would be just cold, dry, snowy and bright! But no...it's been really grey, grey, grey, grey, grey, grey, grey...and rainy. Unending rainy season.

I am taking my vitamin D daily but I am really struggling this year with my mood. We haven't had a dry or sunny day in the last two months :sad:

I'm so envious of all of you living in more sunny places! :smile:

Wow, that's beautiful! The packing is also amazing!

Thanks!

It's February by now and it looks like we're still in the cold "rainy season" (we used to have a normal Winter here...) so I haven't had a chance to take it out :sad: It's just been raining, and raining, and raining some more ;)

I really LOVE the croc bags. They are super light (if you compare it with Clemence leather it's like a different handbag!) and look amazing. But I am not sure that they're suitable for this climate...

the lack of sun can definitely do terrible things to your mood. good for you for taking care of yourself by taking daily Vit D. Hopefully the weather changes soon!

It's been a real struggle over here but thank you for your kind words! :heart: I really appreciate it!

Winter in Germany used to be cold but bright and sunny. Now it's just muddy, dark, overcast and rainy. My husband has been very supportive but I've gotta admit that I am struggling a bit. Our dogs are not big fans of this weather either :smile: I basically have to drag them out promicing (and of course delivering ;)) way too many snacks than it's good for them:smile:

One of these days I am gonna quit my job and move someplace warm by the sea:cool: Which puts me in the mood to start an entire new collection of Summer colors handbags :biggrin: