So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen . . .

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night
    I hate to go and leave this pretty sight
    So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu
    Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu

To all my lovey MJers:

I'm officially leaving TPF and my beloved MJ forum. My husband and I have found our house and are in the processing of signing papers. But what's better than a new house for newlyweds . . . . we are expecting a baby sometime in late July, early August. So to keep me from spending any money on beautiful MJs I must leave. But as the terminator said, "I'll be back..." someday.

Much Love and Much MJ to all of you!

Mslgrrl

2. awwwwwww mslgrrl......

we will miss you :heart:

CONGRATULATIONS on your marriage, your house, and your BABABABABABBABAY! WOOOHOOO!!!

i can't wait until you come back. we will miss you!

3. Aw, you will definitely be missed!! But I completely understand and I am so happy for you and your hubby! Congratulations on the house and the baby on the way!! That is so exciting and you have a lot to look forward to! Drop us a line from time to time and let us know how things are going. Take care of you and best wishes for you and your husband!!

4. OMG, what a day of announcements we've had here today!

Congrats Mslgrrl! We knew there was good news to share after your comment in the celeb thread. Wow! We will miss you, but at least we'll know you are having such wonderful, new, and exciting adventures:heart:.
    Cheers!

5. aww, mslgrrl! happy and sad news all at once. i can't handle it. i will miss you dearly, but congratulations on your new house and mini mslgrrl. it sounds like you're starting on a new and exciting chapter in your life (was that too cheesy?) :lol: good luck with everything and i hope you return soon. :hugs:

6. aww thanks ladies. i totally forgot i left that comment...lol. wouldn't that be great thought to tote mslbaby in mj toting an mbymj baby bag and my mj (blake/stella/etc...). :smile:

7. Oh my goodness, I'm so happy to hear that you're expecting!!:nuts: Between gooddog getting married and your news, this has been an exceptional day for MJ girls!!

I can totally understand the need to get away from temptation. Plus you'll be so busy getting ready for your beautiful baby's arrival. Take very good care of yourself mslgrrl and don't forget about us! :heart::heart: :hugs: :heart::heart: And we want to see baby pics once he or she is here!!:woohoo::woohoo:

8. Congratulations on the next chapter of your life - new house, great dh, little mslgrrl or boy on the way! You have a life that is truly blessed. Enjoy!

9. Wow, another great news! Congrats on everything mslgrrl! We will miss you but totally understand why you have to stay away. Don't forget about us. Peeking and checking-in once in while won't hurt. Congrats again!!!

10. Congratulations on your marriage, new house and baby! What an amazing bundle of positive and exciting things. You will be missed here but we obviously wish you ALL the best and will be anxiously awaiting your return! :yahoo:

11. Congrats! Very sad that you won't be posting, but it is obviously for very happy reasons. You're off to make a family, there is NOTHING more important than that. Wishing you only the best!!!!

12. Now I have the "so long, farewell..." song in my head. :biggrin:

13. Congrats mslgrrl!

I wish you and your family all the best!

14. CONGRATS!!! That is such wonderful news and so worth having to stay away!!!! good luck hun!!!!! please let us know how it all goes and when the baby arrives!!!

15. Congrats! A house and baby is so much better than any MJ! Very exciting news. I have left tpf, but I came back and I am sure you will, too. It's good that you are being responsible and focusing on what is really important. Seriously, you will be so busy with your house and baby. I did not think about bags for years when I my girls will little. Now, I buy handbags and figure it's my reward for all those years! Again, congrats. I am sure you will be a great mommy!