So Long Distance, Give me Memphis, Tennessee....

Oh man, I love them ALL! I hope they're not popular so they go on sale and I can buy them all! :biggrin:

I'm really digging the pouchette. And the Reena? Oy! That sucker's all mine come sale time!

I don't see the connection to the South, or Memphis Tennessee... I love both and I love this line though, so maybe there is some connection!

Oh...the Reena just made me shoot straight up in my chair! It might be a battle between that and the Ginny. Or maybe a ginny wallet in the reena. Or...or...I can't decide! Good lord, $1995 though...that cuts me deep Marc

You know what the Reena caught my eye too. But when I saw the $1995 tag, I immediately took it off the wish list and convinced myself I didn't like it after all. That left the credit card case and the Robert Debbie on my list so we'll see!

This is the time of year when my head feels like its going to explode with anticipation. I literally CAN'T wait until I get to see these IRL. I just can't!!!!!!!!

These bags are so un-MJ to me!

With that said the Robert Waylon is completely adorable. I think it would be a fun and functional tote. Price tag not so fun and functional.

I definately like the look of the patterned/textured leather -- this is my favorite line of S/S 2009, can't wait to see somewhere IRL.

I'm a little leary of those teeny looking straps on the totes and the true functionality when you see how some of those are placed along the bag.

Definately LOVE the SLGs --- and HOPE that they are all carried by the major department stores where they are deeply, deeply discounted at the end of season so we can add to our MJ collections.