So, let's talk Artsy . . . Yay or Nay?

Melanie

Compulsive Shopper!
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
Ever since I first laid eyes on it, I have been lusting over the Artsy. I have almost enough saved for it, but now I am second-guessing myself. I have read many of the threads on here about why people don't like the Artsy.

So, please convince me to get (or not get it) and why! I am thinking I want the MM rather than the GM. I have tried both on and I think the GM is a little too big for me (surprisingly) since I typically love the biggest bag I can get LOL!

Artsy owners ~ help me out! :cutesy::ty:

If the rolled shoulder strap doesn't hurt your shoulder then I would say go for it. The only reason why I didn't get it is because it hurts my shoulder.

I am getting an Artsy next. Only reason I bought the galliera pm first is cause the price increase might hit and galliera is supposed to spike 100+ over. Get the Artsy... it does hurt a bit.. but i love it anyway...

I keep trying to like this bag, but I'm just not 100% about it. When I try it on at the boutique, the MM looks soooo big, and is shaped funny on me :shrugs:

I've seen it modeled in the clubhouse, and its still just ok to me. It looked so good on the young, brunette girl in the adverts, prior to its release.

Ever since I first laid eyes on it, I have been lusting over the Artsy. I have almost enough saved for it, but now I am second-guessing myself. I have read many of the threads on here about why people don't like the Artsy.

So, please convince me to get (or not get it) and why! I am thinking I want the MM rather than the GM. I have tried both on and I think the GM is a little too big for me (surprisingly) since I typically love the biggest bag I can get LOL!

Artsy owners ~ help me out! :cutesy::ty:

i TOTALLLLY am in the same situation as you!! i was soo torn between the galliera gm and artsy gm and my bf said to go for the galliera. i am still loving the artsy though i would love to see some modeling pics if you decide to get it!

I love this bag even though the strap can be very uncomfortable at first but later on it will be getting softer. The most painful of this bag is also the most beautiful of this bag, the braided strap is so sleek and iconic of this bag.

picture.php

The strap so eye catching and a very good camouflage when it get dirty. One day I took my Artsy out in the rain!!! no kidding :sweatdrop: I did it (but I did spray a colonial spray on it the night before) no dark spot on the strap or maybe I could not find it because of its braided texture. Anyway, my Artsy still looks gorgeous after the storm:salute:

picture.php

To be honest, the rounded strap really hurts me when I carry her for shopping for more than 2 hours walking.

picture.php

However, I decided to carry her like that to unload my shoulder, and I guess that doesn't look that bad since the strap is perhaps designed to do that way too, I think :thinking:

picture.php

I been using my astsy almost everyday (1 month now) and hoping to get the strap to get softer and softer, I'm think this almost paying off now, my braided strap getting soft now. :yahoo:

So just want to review my artsy and convince you guys that this piece is such a great bag so far. thank you for reading. :dothewave: