So let's say you found this really cute winter white dress...

I agree with the wine colored Rolandos. I think it would make such a statement!

Asha, I was clubbing in South Beach just last night/this morning. lol Also ate at Prime 112, love that place!

Asha, I was clubbing in South Beach just last night/this morning. lol Also ate at Prime 112, love that place!

I love that place too! Where did you go out? Yeah it's freezing here and snowing like crazy...would definitely be loving a lazy Sunday afternoon at Nikki Beach right about now instead! LOL

I love the mad marys!!! Looking for the beige pair right now! You look great in yours how do they fit?

Thanks! Well, I sized up 1 1/2 sizes from my US size b/c of the toe box (my toe span must be wide or something LOL), but they are too big insole wise. They work though b/c of the strap across and I prefer it this way than trying to scrunch my toes in a smaller size and my toes hurting. I have to put inserts in my red rolandos as well.

I have seen posts where people say the rolandes, rolandos, and mad mary are true to size and I don't get it, but obviously everybody's feet are different. My foot is medium width, but like I said my toe span must be wide or something? I have a 40.5 in my black patent rolandes, the black and beige Mad Mary, and red rolandos. The rolandes are by far the most comfy though! I can wear those all day!!!

That is SO funny you say that, because I just said basically the same thing to DH cause we were suppose to be in NY but aren't going cuz of the weather! major run-on sentence there. We went to a couple hotels first (forget the one we stayed at for a while...it's the one with all the pictures of the nude colonists on the walls...lol), and then ended up at Set.

^^^ Sorry to the OP, we kind of hijacked the thread. LOL

Eleni, that nightclub Set is on Lincoln Road right? I think the same person that did Prive and Opium Garden owns Set. I spent my 25th birthday at Opium. Good times. haha

And, I think the hotel you are talking about is the Sagamore? I recall a friend of mine telling me about an exhibit of photos of Miami Beach residents being there during Artbasel 2007.

I completely agree that red rolandos would look phenomenal with a winter white dress!:love: The deep red shade of the red rolandos is a great alternative to a black shoe and would contrast nicely against the dress. BTW, you should definitely post a picture of your outfit once you decide on a pair of shoes!

Thank you all for your input.
I was going to buy the wine rolando either way
but i just had to get some confirmation from you guys!
:smile:

so we got the shoes covered..
now what bag/jewelry to go with it?

i have nooooooooo ideaaaaaa

Thank you all for your input.
I was going to buy the wine rolando either way
but i just had to get some confirmation from you guys!
:smile:

so we got the shoes covered..
now what bag/jewelry to go with it?

i have nooooooooo ideaaaaaa

Oh great! I do the same thing. It is so nice just to have all these great ladies to bounce off of. Those rolandos will be TDF!!:tup:

Picturing the outfit in my mind, I would pair a white Chanel clutch with this. Here is a picture of Paris with the timeless clutch:

paris-hilton-chanel-timeless-clutch.jpg