So last shopping trip of the year!!!!!! What to keep or buy

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
As u know I purchased the Fushia Noe unopened not used from my SA at Saks and Iam keeping the Olympia. Any other suggestions was looking at the Brea not in a light color or the Métis still on the fence about Noe

I bought the Métis this summer, and I've won it everyday since. I think its a beautiful bag with soft kanvas which "adapts" to the body, making it very comfortable to wear

As u know I purchased the Fushia Noe unopened not used from my SA at Saks and Iam keeping the Olympia. Any other suggestions was looking at the Brea not in a light color or the Métis still on the fence about Noe

You have a bag in my wishlist, the Olympe! I have the Metis and love it. I really didn't like it in the beginning but tried it and its a wonderful comfortable bag.

You have a bag in my wishlist, the Olympe! I have the Metis and love it. I really didn't like it in the beginning but tried it and its a wonderful comfortable bag.
I felt the same way about the Metis. It is a very comfortable bag and conforms to your body whichever way you carry it.

Love the brea too, but it doesn't work currently for my needs.

Good luck in your decision.

You have such amazing bags. Do you have any "holes" to fill in the collection? I think it is probably best to skip the light vernis brea, though I am a huge brea fan. I adore my Noir Epi Electric Brea, but I have a very soft spot for black bags.

Are you open to other brands? Chanel has a new baby pink - I just saw theist WOC in my NM and it took a lot not to snag it. It reminds me of the rose Angelique color. I'm
Sure it will sell out ASAP as the summery bubble gum pink sold out so quickly.

You have such amazing bags. Do you have any "holes" to fill in the collection? I think it is probably best to skip the light vernis brea, though I am a huge brea fan. I adore my Noir Epi Electric Brea, but I have a very soft spot for black bags.

Are you open to other brands? Chanel has a new baby pink - I just saw theist WOC in my NM and it took a lot not to snag it. It reminds me of the rose Angelique color. I'm
Sure it will sell out ASAP as the summery bubble gum pink sold out so quickly.

Currently have. 30 speedy in de
Artsy is aubre
Exotic in python (pic someplace on forum )
Alma GM in indigo
Alma GM in Amarante
SC in black
Olympia and noe in fushia. Not used or opened.

What's missing ??????

Currently have. 30 speedy in de
Artsy is aubre
Exotic in python (pic someplace on forum )
Alma GM in indigo
Alma GM in Amarante
SC in black
Olympia and noe in fushia. Not used or opened.

What's missing ??????

Nothing is "missing" per se. You bags are gorgeous - lol. specific occasion may be the way to go since you have covered it all so beautifully.

I knew you had an SC - I thought it was cobalt so that is why I thought maybe a black bag would be warranted.

I can see why you are looking for a lighter colored bag. It would be a wonderful addition but given that it's winter, you can probably table it until spring. Epi ivorie is probably the easiest to deal with.

What bag would you carry to a holiday party or wedding? I am one of those weird people who actually prefers special occasion/rarely used bags to everyday bags. Chain Louis would be gorgeous (as I am guessing you are not in to Chanel - though I would definitely recommend a m/l flap or reissue over the CL for longevity and timelessness).

What bag would you take for travel? For me, LV and travel synonymous so maybe a piece of luggage and an easy cross body.

Or maybe you can wait to see what happens with the new guard - I think there are going to be a lot of changes at LV.

Nothing is "missing" per se. You bags are gorgeous - lol. specific occasion may be the way to go since you have covered it all so beautifully.

I knew you had an SC - I thought it was cobalt so that is why I thought maybe a black bag would be warranted.

I can see why you are looking for a lighter colored bag. It would be a wonderful addition but given that it's winter, you can probably table it until spring. Epi ivorie is probably the easiest to deal with.

What bag would you carry to a holiday party or wedding? I am one of those weird people who actually prefers special occasion/rarely used bags to everyday bags. Chain Louis would be gorgeous (as I am guessing you are not in to Chanel - though I would definitely recommend a m/l flap or reissue over the CL for longevity and timelessness).

What bag would you take for travel? For me, LV and travel synonymous so maybe a piece of luggage and an easy cross body.

Or maybe you can wait to see what happens with the new guard - I think there are going to be a lot of changes at LV.

I'm thinking Matise or just wait till spring but DH wants me to get one more bag. Dressy I do need

I am also going to look at Channel just think they all look the same maybe YSL or Celine

There is some truth to that. I think you either love Chanel or you don't. There has been talk of classic flaps hitting $7000 in the near future so it is hard to not consider if there is ever to be a purchase. The Chanel price increases are so painful, and are paving the way for LV which used to be very reasonable. I laugh when I think that I paid $1100 for my WOC in 2011. I think they are closing in on $1800 for such a teeny tiny thing!

I can't get on board with YSL - I have a lot of shoes as tribs are insanely comfortable though I don't understand the movement away from the Y when a lot of the bags have the Y discreetly in the design. I think there are some growing pains going on in that house and it will date the bags quickly if the movement continues.

There is some truth to that. I think you either love Chanel or you don't. There has been talk of classic flaps hitting $7000 in the near future so it is hard to not consider if there is ever to be a purchase. The Chanel price increases are so painful, and are paving the way for LV which used to be very reasonable. I laugh when I think that I paid $1100 for my WOC in 2011. I think they are closing in on $1800 for such a teeny tiny thing!

I can't get on board with YSL - I have a lot of shoes as tribs are insanely comfortable though I don't understand the movement away from the Y when a lot of the bags have the Y discreetly in the design. I think there are some growing pains going on in that house and it will date the bags quickly if the movement continues.

I agree about the Y thing it's weird looking and you either love or hate Chanel and if looks almost like quilted kate spade

I like the breat - saw it in deep blue vernis - amazing
regarding the noe epi - I would keep it but that is just me
I think the metis however would be the most versitle for you