SO Large Bucket is ready for pick up!!!!!!

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Hi you guys!!!!!!!!!

I was so bumed for 2 weeks b/c the Manager at LV told me that my SO in Damie which was ordered back in Sept. had not arrived......I was sooo upset....wanted it to come b/f X-mas....I was driving my DH crazy with whines...he was sweet to put up with me....

Well...just 10 min ago.....she called me to let me know that it just arrived!!!!!! But the thing is, the mall is crazy right now so she told me to come a bit later today when it dies down a little!!!!!! Ughhhhhhh!!!!!

I will have pics in about 2 hrs...sorry for that...but I just had to share this with you guys as soon as I knew!!!!! ......Will hurry as soon as I can with those pics!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

Yay!!!!:wlae: So excited for you! I can't wait to see it. Make sure you take lots of pics, inside and out and pose with it, too! On a side note--remember how you were my inspiration for buying my damier alma? Well, last weekend I tripped getting out of the car and my alma went flying into the parking lot. I got a little scuff on the side trim and some on the bottom. My husband was even more upset than I was. Anyway............:back2topic: I can't wait to see your new bucket. Even though 2 hours from now is usually past my bedtime, I will try to stay up and see your pics. Again, CONGRATS!!!!:yahoo:

Yay!!!!:wlae: So excited for you! I can't wait to see it. Make sure you take lots of pics, inside and out and pose with it, too! On a side note--remember how you were my inspiration for buying my damier alma? Well, last weekend I tripped getting out of the car and my alma went flying into the parking lot. I got a little scuff on the side trim and some on the bottom. My husband was even more upset than I was. Anyway............:back2topic: I can't wait to see your new bucket. Even though 2 hours from now is usually past my bedtime, I will try to stay up and see your pics. Again, CONGRATS!!!!:yahoo:

Thank you!!!!
Im so sorry to hear about the scuff on your new Alma....is it really noticable??? I hate when that happens, one of my wallets fell a couple of times and has scuffs on the edges too!!! Your hubby is so sweet to be upset for you....Have a good night if I dont catch you tonight...and will take the pics like you suggest....:smile:

Thank you!!!!
Im so sorry to hear about the scuff on your new Alma....is it really noticable??? I hate when that happens, one of my wallets fell a couple of times and has scuffs on the edges too!!! Your hubby is so sweet to be upset for you....Have a good night if I dont catch you tonight...and will take the pics like you suggest....:smile:

It's not too bad. Just adds character, right? I am still so excited to see your bucket! I know you've waited so long for it. I'm sure I will want one. I just don't think I can stand the wait!! Now you go and get that bag so we can all "ooh" and "aah" over it!