So ladies how do we feel about wearing Black with Monogram Canvas????

1. sometimes yes sometimes no for me. depends on what the outfit looks like but in reality i suppose it doesnt REALLY match. just sometimes it looks good....hit or miss. like today i am wearing destroyed denim with a black tank top and a sheer black flowy top with a large white belt...its very Lindsay Lohan... and i plan on using my mono speedy 30 but i cant imagine that monogram canvas looks very good with say...a black cocktail dress (no matter how small the bag) and yet i see ppl do it all the time. How does everyone feel about this??

2. lol. oh.

3. I think mono canvas can be worn with black. Just my opinion.

4. I think it goes great with black and even better with red!

5. black is classic.
    LV monocanvas is classic.
    These two together make a sophisticated look !

6. well you would wear a monogram....say....pochette or mini pochette with an elegant balck dress vs a black or beaded clutch?? idk...i think it looks weird

7. I say a classic outfit witha classic purse will always work

8. Personally, I don't always like mono with black but sometimes I don't have a choice. I don't like mono with black for formal wear, casual is fine.

9. i agree, mono canvas goes with everything and looks great with black! :yes:

10. I would totally wear mono with black, I think it looks fine!

11. I wear my mono with everthing...including black. I think it looks great.

12. I think that a mono bag will go with black, but I don't know about a Speedy with a cocktail dress.....maybe a Malesherbes or a Damier Knightsbridge would be more fitting. IMO

13. Mono looks good with EVERYTHING,I love the way mono looks with black!.

14. i carry my Monogram bags with black all the time. i think it goes with everything :yes:

15. i wear my mono with black all the time too....thats why i love mono personally i think it goes with everything too!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice