So Ladies and Gents... What Do Y'all Think of SHORT SHORTS?!?

I agree it depends on the legs...not so much the age.
Also I think they look better if the top is more covered-up, like a long sleeve blouse or shirt or something tailored like a little blazer or jacket.
As for shoes, for me I would not wear very high heels. Flats or wedge/espadrilles that are not too high.

I love 'em. But you have to have nerves of steel and attitude galore to get away with it. Hehe I wear them once in a while but not often. And only when I am with my bf.
Here's a pic. It's a little over the top but what's the point of living if you can't have fun!? Life is too short. I say go for it while you can.

la miss - I'm soooo jealous of your legs! And your MJ Blake! :P

I love short shorts, but only if they're worn with tennis shoes, flip flops or some sort of flat or low heeled shoes. I haven't seen many people pull the whole "short shorts and high heels" look without looking skanky.

P.S. la miss, you are one of the rare people who can totally pull this look off. You look gorgeous!!!

i think they are slutty with heels! Sorry!

However if i have to see girls wearing them only on the super super SUPER toned, long, slim legs with ZERO cellulite... so in other words.. for supermodels only! :lol:

Awww thanks devinesgirl and Brasilian Babe. I fell kind of embarrased about that picture but oh well. I'm usually very conservative but I'm trying to be more adventurous.

They can be very nice, on the right person (like la miss), and very, very wrong on the wrong person.

Personally, I wear short shorts at home or on the beach only. For work, or play, I prefer city shorts, mostly because super short shorts make me feel very self concious, and also because I work at an office and dine out at nice restaurants a lot, and I dont think I would feel comfortable in short shorts in those surroundings.

I'm petite, and I sometimes wear them........I'm kind of skinny, but I'm not very tall. (I don't have fat legs though.) I'm wondering if it's ok to wear them if you're not very tall.

I'm petite, and I sometimes wear them........I'm kind of skinny, but I'm not very tall. (I don't have fat legs though.) I'm wondering if it's ok to wear them if you're not very tall.

I am 5'1 and I wear them.
I am obviously short and my body is well toned.
As long as you have a good shape I think it is quite a good look for anyone :biggrin:
x

I like them with heels. I don't necessarily think that people always have to look "classy". To be honest, I like the really sexy bombshell "slutty" look a la Pam Anderson and Carmen Electra... Sometimes I don't like "classy"...

I think only people with nice toned legs should be wearing them though.

La Miss you look great!