So Ladies and Gents... What Do Y'all Think of SHORT SHORTS?!?

[[WEE-YiN__XO]]

What Bag Next?
Dec 6, 2006
Short Shorts? Very Daisy Duke I suppose but what do you really think of them? Personally I think they are gorg. with a pair of very. high heels or uggs/cowboy boots... :tup: But what do you think of them?
Hope to be hearing from you all
Emma
x

I don't think they really work in the real world...especially with boots or high heels. I like shorts a lot, but not the uber short ones; and they look great with flats, sandals, or wedges!

I love 'em. But you have to have nerves of steel and attitude galore to get away with it. Hehe I wear them once in a while but not often. And only when I am with my bf.
Here's a pic. It's a little over the top but what's the point of living if you can't have fun!? Life is too short. I say go for it while you can.

Attachments

• short shorts.jpg
    short shorts.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 328
Back in my day they were called "hot pants" and I didn't like them much then or now. I think the look of a longer short or even a Bermuda length is much nicer (classier).

I wear them sometimes....and I think that yes, they're fine to wear as long as youre still young. I do think though that once you get past a certain age you should wear normal height shorts more than short shorts, but I do occasinally wear them. And yes, I agree, life is short, so if you can wear them then you should.