So Katie Masters sent out the following contract to her bridesmaids . . . .

I thought the members might find this funny. I realize now that what is funny to outsiders might not be so funny to the people involved. I apologize for any pain or embarrassment I caused.

I just love it when people pass judgment on others and don't even know them. I know Katie very well; she is marrying my cousin Bob. She is one of the nicest and most laid back people you could ever meet. This was meant as a joke and has gotten blown TOTAL out of proportion. WHO ARE YOU TO SPECULATE OR EVEN COMMENT ON HOW SHE WOULD TREAT HER FIANCE? (She is wonderful to him BTW!) Try getting your facts straight before making a comment that makes you look ignorant and completely unaware of what you are talking about.
:busted yeah, I'm the other girl ppl are taking about w/ the goth bridesmaid......and I'm no bridezilla either.....I was just a little nervous that's all, but my BM's and I are all cool. My little goth BM is still and the wedding, and I will stand beside her proudly.....I guess ppl just automatically pass judgements when you put urself out there....sorry about your future cousin-in-law...

Oh, and to those that recalled my goofy thread about my goth BM, I'm not mad or anything, I know how dumb I sounded....I'm actually surprised anyone remembered...:P

LAltiero85, I remember that post, and I didn't consider you a bridezilla. A bridezilla would have just gone off her, cursed her out and demanded she take out her piercing and wear cover up makeup for the entire wedding.

Instead, you asked us what we thought. (She'll wear her wrap for the pictures, right?)

Yup, it's all good!!! And I didn't think you guys thought I was bridezilla....lolz. Yeah, I think she'll wear a wrap for pics!

Thanks for remembering my silly thread....lol!!

I also know Katie, very well.. it was completely a joke from the beginning.. she definitely doesn't have what it takes to be a "bridezilla".. and as for the bridesmaid husband sending out the contract to the entire internet, you are wrong- he only sent it out to his best friend.. he didn't have any intention of it going any further than that.. and I know for a fact that he feels horrible about all of this. And as for the comment about Katie saying it was a joke after this all came out, you are wrong about that too- b/c she admitted it was a joke to her bridesmaids that day or two after she sent it, way before she even knew all of this was on the internet.

I feel bad for the poor girl. In the article in PEOPLE said random jacka$$es were calling up the Katie's vendors and cancelling her orders for the wedding. I mean SERIOUSLY?! Even if that contract was real, what gives random strangers the right to pull crap like that because they received an email that they didn't agree with?

I also know Katie, very well.. it was completely a joke from the beginning.. she definitely doesn't have what it takes to be a "bridezilla".. and as for the bridesmaid husband sending out the contract to the entire internet, you are wrong- he only sent it out to his best friend.. he didn't have any intention of it going any further than that.. and I know for a fact that he feels horrible about all of this. And as for the comment about Katie saying it was a joke after this all came out, you are wrong about that too- b/c she admitted it was a joke to her bridesmaids that day or two after she sent it, way before she even knew all of this was on the internet.

I think most, if not everyone, here were making comments prior to us knowing it was a joke. I'm sure if you were a 3rd party and read that letter without any prior knowledge, you'd make a few assumptions too. Now that we know it was a joke, I don't think anyone is saying she's a terrible person.
It's not our fault all of this happened, so don't get upset with us.