'So Kate' .. Pictures and comments.

10 out of 10
What a wonderful picture. Your legs look really sexy in those nylons. That how legs should look in the winter in nice sheer nylons. Would have liked to have seen a few more photos they are so good.
Thanks hellyers! I do have a few more photos from the same day. I can get quite obsessed with taking photos sometimes but there's always a giddy feeling whenever I wear my So Kates, which I must say I had never felt before with other pairs of heels.

10 - DSC00738.jpg
10 - DSC00720.jpg
10 - DSC00768-1.jpg
10 - DSC00775.jpg

Thanks hellyers! I do have a few more photos from the same day. I can get quite obsessed with taking photos sometimes but there's always a giddy feeling whenever I wear my So Kates, which I must say I had never felt before with other pairs of heels.

View attachment 3601092
View attachment 3601091
View attachment 3601093
View attachment 3601094
Your welcome.
Really love the pictures. I'm not a lover of bare legs in the winter with short skirts so it's nice to see you also like wearing nylons.
If you have time you should post more like these of yourself.

Hi ladies! Quick question for you on sizing... I am typically a US size 7 in most shoes, occasionally a 7.5. I just bought a new pair of patent So Kate in size 37.5. The toe box is quite tight! It even feels tighter than my earlier purchased So Kates, though it is the same size? I feel like the length is great! Just wondering if the toe box on these will stretch?

Hi ladies! Quick question for you on sizing... I am typically a US size 7 in most shoes, occasionally a 7.5. I just bought a new pair of patent So Kate in size 37.5. The toe box is quite tight! It even feels tighter than my earlier purchased So Kates, though it is the same size? I feel like the length is great! Just wondering if the toe box on these will stretch?

What leather is the other pair of so Kate's that you already own and what leather is your new pair?

The So Kate that I already own are the leopard pony hair, and the new pair is shiny patent leather. Thank you!

That makes sense then. For me I need to go a half size up when buying patent. I buy a 39.5 in patent and a 39 in kid or suede-pretty much any other leather/fabric besides patent haha. This may be the case for you, or you may be able to stretch them overnight and have them fit like a glove! Patent just isn't as forgiving so you'll jut have to work a little harder to stretch them. Good luck!

Just to chime in with my own experience on sizing with these beauties for newcomers like myself--I took a half size down from my typical European size, which for me meant 36.5 instead of 37. I was astonished at how comfortable the So Kates are considering that they don't have a platform, and everyone I know talks about how uncomfortable they and CLs in general can be! I adore heels and wear them almost daily but my newly purchased pair of SK were my first Louboutins. I will have them shortly to post pictures :smile: