So it was raining this morning....

LOL, I can so relate.. One time I was at Target with my new Fendi Spy. It started pouring rain & I had no umbrella with me. After checking out & getting to the door & seeing the rain, I dumped out everything in one of my bags & put my Spy into the plastic bag. I know I looked like an idiot but I thought it was pretty smart of me :graucho: Frankly, I could care less if my cheerios got wet..

Yes, "For the Love of Our Bbags..." I have a plastic bag in my Purse Hanger in case I need to cover from rain. I refuse to put my bags on the floor, so this Purse Hanger hangs it from the table when there is no room to put my bag. It is funny that we all think alike!

I AM SO GLAD I AM NOT THE ONLY CRAZY ONE!!!!

I have a "bed" in my large file cabinet just for my handbag. I have a LONG two drawer file cabinet in my office. The bottom drawer on the right has been cleared out with (2) sheets folded nicely overlapping the bottom and sides of the drawer.....my purse lies back down every day on her little "bed" and i can lock her up there!!!!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I love it that we're all so crazy about our bags and only we will understand us!!

Have you ever seen anyone carrying an umbrella in a torrential downpour over a bag and it's pretty and dry whilst getting drenched herself? well....that's moi! :yes:

I have a "bed" in my large file cabinet just for my handbag. I have a LONG two drawer file cabinet in my office. The bottom drawer on the right has been cleared out with (2) sheets folded nicely overlapping the bottom and sides of the drawer.....my purse lies back down every day on her little "bed" and i can lock her up there!!!!

Have you ever seen anyone carrying an umbrella in a torrential downpour over a bag and it's pretty and dry whilst getting drenched herself? well....that's moi! :yes:

Heehee...I'm guilty on both counts! :nuts:
wink.gif

I also have one drawer dedicated to keeping my bag safely locked inside (and in the meantime, I have stacks and stacks of paper out and about on my desk and around my office)...And I must admit, it's getting messy. It's becoming like a "Great Wall of Paper" in there!
And I wouldn't hesitate to use my umbrella to protect my bag instead of myself ...even if it means walking through many blocks!!
((Sigh))...What we go through for our bags indeed!! :P

hehehe, now I have finally found people as crazy as me! The first time I took out my first Balenciaga, it sprinkled rain. I found an old plastic bag in my trunk from Big 5 (a sporting goods store in CA), and put it in. My cousin was like "where did you Balenciaga go?". I had to sheepishly lift up the wrinkled plastic bag in my hand. She just shook her head in amusement. :biggrin:

Yep, I am the same. If it starts raining, I would always take off my coat or sweater to put over my bag and just get wet myself. I also carry a little plastic bag inside my bag incase it rains I can put my bag in it.

haha This happened to me last night.. Freak random heavy rainstorm.. no parking at the mall.. LONG walk. I look off my coat and wrapped my poor bag in it.. I was totally soaked, but my bag was warm and dry:heart:

I check the weather forecast every day and if they predict rain (which is often in Seattle) I won't carry any of my bags that were really expensive. I just don't want to have to worry about them. Peggy

My one and only Bbag doesn't seem to mind the rain. In fact, it's my rainy day bag (that and some LV damier). But, I love carrying mine in the rain bc it seems to survive just fine and since it's a rouille, it really brightens up my day. In fact, I look, down upon her lovingly in a rain storm and think fondly of how well she serves me, so much better than my LV mono bags which need to be babied all the time. Those monos are just so needy!