So... Is there anyone who isn't in love with the Boogie?

Tori

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
I'm just wondering... It seems to be the most popular bag here, and everyone seems to love it. I have two (grape and blueberry) but I haven't used either yet - they're still in their bags, and I take them out to admire them. Just something about it, I can't really put my finger on it, I don't know if it's the strap, the strap drop, the structured bottom...

Do I really need to carry it to decide if I'm going to feel the Boogie love?

Ooo. . two of my favorite colors! Boogies are stiff at first but once they break in, it is unlike any bag I have ever had. I can wear it on both shoulders without any slippage. It's very lightweight. It's not the most comfortable until it breaks in. IMO!

I think you really need to carry it to figure it out. When I first got mine I was in love with the color and happy that the size wasn't as big as I thought but the strap REALLY bothered me. After a week or so of trekking it across campus it has broken in really nicely and feels wonderful both on my shoulders and the crook of my arm. It also puddles a bit more but it still nice and structured.

I usually need exterior pockets and zipper closures so for me to love the boogie is very strange. lol

I think you need to carry it to understand. I know for sure it feels totally different with your own stuff inside it and not all the paper that comes in it. The same with the Shopper.

Ok, so I guess I need to give the Boogie a real test drive instead of the paper-filled walk around the house.

Grape or Blueberry? I've been carrying my Grape French Nanny, so I'm thinking I need to give the Blueberry some love...

Yeah, we're still working on TygerKitty....she is quite stubborn, lol. :hugs:

Tori, honestly after a Boogie is broken in it looks verydifferent from when it first arrives, imho. It gets really slouchy and the strap molds to your shoulder. This is definitely not something you can tell from wearing it on the first day.

I think I'm the only tanoite that isn't in love with boogies lol
I'm new around here, I know, but I don't love the Boogie as much as everyone else does. They are pretty, but they just aren't my thing.

The closest thing I have to the Boogie is the Flashbulb Flurry, and it really isn't that similar at all!

I love the Boogie to look at, so far I don't have one...I am considering the berry blue and the teal when it comes out. I have a Coach carly bucket type bag and when the strap finally molds to your shoulder and the bag slouches it is really a great casual look. I think my favorite tano though is the sexbomb, which I don't see as many posts about, but I LOVE it!