So, is the women's Besace different than the GH flat hobo messenger?

The only bag technically called a hobo is the one introduced last year with GH, the crescent-shaped one. If that's what you mean, the new women's besace is different. Here it is. :smile:

oatmealgiantgoldbesace-1.jpg

i saw this bag in ocean with SGH at Barneys in LA yesterday. it was gorgeous - it reminded me of the older flat hobo's.

interesting note - the ocean bags seem to have a white color stitching, like on a pair of jeans. it's pretty but a little casual for a sophisticated bag with SGH...

i saw this bag in ocean with SGH at Barneys in LA yesterday. it was gorgeous - it reminded me of the older flat hobo's.

interesting note - the ocean bags seem to have a white color stitching, like on a pair of jeans. it's pretty but a little casual for a sophisticated bag with SGH...

nicole, how flat or deep were these besace bags? As it was described a while back, it seemed not as flat as the hobo. Did you notice? Thanks.

I noticed that about the stitching. I love it for the RH bags. It makes me really want one......a cute little first. I need to stay off this board if I want to keep my collection minimal.:nuts: