so...is the planner worth the money?

rosey

Sep 3, 2006
hi everyonE! my bf just got me the 4x7 minisig planner (thats how you say it right) in the pretty brown color...is that size a good one for using everyday for homework assign, meetings, etc. is it too small? do you love yours? thanks for the imput!:smile:

i got one but i hardly use it. mine is all pink in leather. i actually bought it at the outlet for 30. i saw an all black leather on at the store for 110.

I think the small one is more then enough, I had a a deep pink with purple hues one with purple leather trimming, but I ended up selling it, it just wasn't worth it, and it was too easy to scratch for me to deal with. I don't think they have a design currently worth it, but thats just my opinion. I did order teh pocket calendar during the PCE because that would fit my needs while I am thinking of getting a similar paul smith one next year if I like that size. Maybe get a cheap one in the outlet and see if you like the size? It all depends on you, if you love the design and it fits your needs. For work and school and life the small one fit okay, and it fit into my smaller bags which was a plus.

meeeeeek your dog is sooo darn cute. i just gotta say that.

as for planners i have two. one in mellow yellow from the outlet (*love it, would still if there wasn't a stupid pen mark on it =p*)

and the turn lock in the small size.

i use mine everyday, mostly to keep track of my schedule at work and any important events/deadlines at school. i am the type that will remember very well but sometimes in the "moment" i will forget so the planner is nice.

is it worth it? only if you love that particular style and plan on refilling it, using it year after year.

or you have money to blow and love it anyways.

otherwise there are some cute japanese animate ones i love, but unfortunately cannot use because i rather stick with my somewhat expensive planner then buy every cute one that crosses my path.

actually, i vote for the LV small agenda. a bit more, but durable, cute as all get out, and it can double as a wallet, just hand hold it and it will always look good. There are filofax inserts that fit it as well to open up your agenda options. The coach ones seemed too small. (the inserts were small for the size of the agendas)

I have the large legacy striped agenda; prior to that I had an apple green coach 4 x 7. I really never used the small one (just way too small) but I LOVE my new agenda. I write notes to myself daily and keep track of when I excerise, etc. Well worth the $$$!

I have the large legacy striped agenda; prior to that I had an apple green coach 4 x 7. I really never used the small one (just way too small) but I LOVE my new agenda. I write notes to myself daily and keep track of when I excerise, etc. Well worth the $$$!
Ohh, the Large Legacy striped agenda is totally on my list. It is gorgeous! Totally fabutron to the extra fullest. I am glad to see that you love it! yay! I can't wait to get mine:P