So is the Monogram Canvas Speedy...

1. "over" now? I still don't have mine yet.:cry: :lol:

All of this Damier Speedy talk is causing me to add another bag to the wish list.:rolleyes: :biggrin:

2. I wouldn't say the mono speedy is 'over'. There is just a new speedy out so that's all the excitement right now.

The mono pattern is classic so always "in".

3. I'm with you buttery - I've been wanting a monogram speedy for a while but still don't have one. Now I'll probably get the damier first...

4. Mono speedy will never be over ...

5. The mono speedy is a classic. It will never be over.

6. exactly :yes:

7. Why would it be "over?"
    It's been a classic for many years so just because they come out with a new material doesn't make the monogram one "over."

8. The mono speedy is timeless, I don't think it'll ever be "over". Too classic.

9. I think mono canvas will outlast them all!!!

10. Agreed!:yes:

11. Mono canvas is a classic.
    I think others can pull off the checked pattern of the Damier, but I never felt it looked right on me.

12. I dont think the mono speedy will ever be over. It will always be timeless.

13. Do you think the Damier Speedy is timeless as well? :oh:

14. Ya gotta have BOTH!!! I think the Mono AND Damier patterns are classic and timeless. Cerises and Multicolor are more trendy and fun pieces.

15. I prefer the mono over the damier. I'm not a damier person. I don't like checkers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice