so is the 'Marigold' not coming this season?

vhsethan

O.G.
Jul 18, 2007
The newspaper tiger and marsala have came into stores and websites. However, the Marigold has not shown up anywhere. Is it still to come? I cannot imagine a season of LAMB with NO signature!

Idk...... good question, but not all of the new bags have shown up yet...... for instance the Henna Bihar and Shimia on Nords haven't appeared yet. I can't imagine them just having the small crossbody and Jaipur Henna bags. But you are right.........no one has had any of the Marigold except for the one limited ed. one @ Bloomies sponsored by Seventeen mag. wtf???? Let's get on the ball, stores!!! LOL!

all of the henna collection is at Von Maur right now. At least a LOT of the pieces. Von also has the most of the rest of the spring collection (at least one piece from each line), besides the Marigold for some reason. It's unfortunate because this season is the first season of the LAMB/Von partnership and this is my LEAST favorite line of LAMB.

the unfortunate thing about Von is that they are strategically placed within markets that can afford full price or do not have much access to other luxe brands. Von DOES have some good sales if you stalk in store, however, you have to be there RIGHT when the markdown occurs and bags never steep very low.

They are currently asking full price for all LAMB bags, including some Spring 08' stuff (which, I informed them was EXTREMELY OUTDATED and Nordstrom Rack has this bag for $300).

Anyways, there are Von's in Ohio, right?!

I am not a total advocate for VM because they do occasionally have STUPID (not snooty, but STUPID) sales associates;;; BUT THEY DO HAVE A 100% INTEREST FREE CREDIT CARD.

Yes I know of two Von Maurs in Ohio. One in Dayton (where I am) and another in Colombus. What you said is very true because my Von Maur carries brands that no other store in the area carries (Treesje, MBMJ, Rebecca Minkoff, Kooba, Botkier, Burberry, Junior Drake, etc.) So it takes a while for them to get marked down and even when they are it isn't much. I try to go in VM about once every two weeks to keep tabs on things. It's the only place I can see a lot of the bags I like in person.

Their credit card is lovely too, lol.