SO Instant Reveal followed by a Togo Talk: Anyone around??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am really frustrated with the new PF format so if I can't get my pictures right, forgive me....and I may just give up. Poohy!! Gold SO and Sebastian 063.jpg

2. I'm here & hanging out. Your pic shows just fine here.

3. Hello Friends,

I went to pick up my special order and said: NO SILK!! Well, you know how that goes. With the new Dallet book, my SA had saved me book and shawl. Gold SO and Sebastian 065.jpg Gold SO and Sebastian 065.jpg Gold SO and Sebastian 066.jpg Gold SO and Sebastian 072.jpg Gold SO and Sebastian 065.jpg Gold SO and Sebastian 066.jpg Gold SO and Sebastian 072.jpg

scarf1, j19, tonkamama and 8 others like this.
  4. And then when I saw THIS one, I am sure I gasped! Gold SO and Sebastian 068.jpg Gold SO and Sebastian 070.jpg Gold SO and Sebastian 069.jpg Gold SO and Sebastian 070.jpg

5. #5 Jun 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
    My SO took 7 months to get here and she will be my most loved bag I am sure: so usable! Gold SO and Sebastian 042.jpg Gold SO and Sebastian 037.jpg

Attached Files:

needlv, Nerja, weibandy and 12 others like this.
  6. She is a 35 Togo, brushed gold hardware and rouge grenate inside--very quiet and sober! Gold SO and Sebastian 032.jpg Gold SO and Sebastian 040.jpg

OneMoreDay, perlerare, Nerja and 11 others like this.
  7. Here she is with her sister, Biscuit! Gold SO and Sebastian 049.jpg

8. My two "golds": one fauve barenia phw, one gold togo bghw Gold SO and Sebastian 046.jpg Gold SO and Sebastian 048.jpg

needlv, OneMoreDay, vivelebag and 2 others like this.
  9. I took all Togo Girls out for a group picture: rouge h, noir, blue electric and gold. My pictures seem to be worse than usual so I hope for those who are interested--you all can see the changes in Togo over the last 6ish years! Gold SO and Sebastian 053.jpg Gold SO and Sebastian 053.jpg

needlv, perlerare, Nerja and 12 others like this.
  10. Obviously, I pulled out the ponies too!! Gold SO and Sebastian 057.jpg

Attached Files:

Nerja and hedgwin99 like this.
  11. Gold SO and Sebastian 016.jpg Gold SO and Sebastian 056.jpg

Nerja, appl and Hermezzy like this.
  12. It appears that the leather from electric blue, last year and gold this year has been skived more. To make a leather thinner, I believe "skiving" is the term. I need Docride to confirm but the veining from 5/6 years ago is "deeper" and more visible because it appears the grains are fuller, the leather fuller, Gold SO and Sebastian 023.jpg less skived. To me, it seems like the top of the skin has been taken down, thereby making veining less noticeable, less "deep" if you will.

hedgwin99 likes this.
  13. errrr.... I do not know why my text is getting split when I insert pics!! Sorry!! Gold SO and Sebastian 024.jpg

14. @sparklelisab, congrats on your beautiful classic SO! :heart::heart: Making me long for a special goldie! :nuts:

15. Beautiful classic bag!
    I haven't compared my older togo (oldest from 2009) to newer ones but I bet they compare to your pics. Order if new ones will be less durable...