So in love...My first LP a Piper Speedy!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there LP ladies!!! I have been lurking around this wonderful new LP sub-forum oogling all these beauitful LP's! In the midst of my discovery I came across an awesome LP I was able to snag from a wonderful fellow pf'er! So I wanted to say Hello and share some pictures of this gorgeous beauty! It's a Piper Speedy in Taupe :heart:! It is an amazing bag and I am truly in :love:, but I must say the only downside I have to find so far is it is a bit heavier than I had hoped...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. CONGRATS scoobiesmomma!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: She's a beauty!! I don't have any Pipers (unfortunately) so I'm not sure about the weight but it might help to remove the shoulder strap...

3. looks great!

4. YAY! I am so glad you love it!
    I am soooo in love with mine in black!!!
    :heart::love::heart:

Nice pix, too!

5. OMG! Hello,gorgeousness! Congrats! :tup:

6. It is so gorgeous, congrats!!

7. :ty:Took her out for her first real spin today...I must say it's a comfy bag to carry on the shoulder which is always a big plus in my book and the weight doesn't seem to be as big a factor as I thought it might be!

8. It's funny; I actually consider my Piper Speedy to be pretty lightweight.:thinking:

Anyway, I am so glad you love it. You are making me want to get mine back out and use it!!!!

9. I don't have this bag but I love:heart: it!

10. gorgeous bag! Congrats on your first LP!!!

11. Wow, I jsut got my Piper and let me tell you...AMAZING BAG!!! SO soft, so easy to get into and talk about an attemtion graber! I got min in black on sale at Nordstrom for only $220!!!

12. So gorgeous! I've been trying to find it in black. I love LP, I currently have the dylan shoulder in midnight :smile:

13. Is it the Piper Speedy???
    I have the Piper Speedy in black and it is for sure my all-time favorite bag... (but then again, I am now waiting for my MbMJ Elderberry Faridah to arrive! Sorry LP; Yup, I am cheating!)
    I love the black leather on the Piper bags; it is amazinglt soft and buttery!!!!
    :heart::yes::heart:

14. Funny, I own this same bag now! I mean the SAME one that scoobiesmomma posted pictures of at the top of the thread! :P I bought it off a girl on eBay that I noticed bought it off scoobiesmomma a while back. At first, I thought it was kinda gross that I was the fourth person to own it, but was pleasantly surprised when it showed up in very nice, clean condition. It's still in great shape! My first LP -- I've wanted a Piper Speedy for a long time and now it's mine! Thinking about getting the TLC spray from Wilson's to treat it (which I read in length about on another thread about caring for your LP's). You guys are a wealth of knowledge! Thanks!

15. That was interesting!! Congrats for your new bag.