So in love<3instant reveal!!!

Congrats!!! Lovely color !! I remember voting in your thread ..lol. I picked the speedy. So , what was your thoughts on the Alma in Vernis ? Just wondering. I keep going back and forth myself between the speedy b's and an Alma .

Congrats!!! Lovely color !! I remember voting in your thread ..lol. I picked the speedy. So , what was your thoughts on the Alma in Vernis ? Just wondering. I keep going back and forth myself between the speedy b's and an Alma .
Thank you! The alma pm was pretty but the speedy just made such a statement compared to the alma. I was only looking at the yellow alma and I just thought it was boring in person. Trust me I love my alma bb in Indian rose to death! So I will definitely be getting a pm someday just haven't found my color yet:smile: I was very unsure today before I saw the colors in person I really didn't know which one I would choose. As soon as I saw them I couldn't take my eyes off the speedy! The color of a bag means so much to me I love a good pop and I'm really picky about colors but they definitely nailed this one for summer I love it!

So I started a thread a few days ago weather to go for the empreinte speedy or the Vernis alma both citrine. So today we went to the boutique and guess what?!?!?View attachment 2552094 I got the speedy!!!! It's so beautiful in person. I'm a very happy girl!!! Thanks everyone who responded to my thread you were all a big help;)
Wow. She is truly TDF!!! Perfect for spring and summer. Congrats!