So impressed with Oh Deer!!!

Update: I cut the plastic handles off so that the plastic cover is now flush with the sole and now I can't even tell when the plastic ends and the sole begins, can this get any better? :yahoo: I kinda figured that Oh Deers will either make me want to buy CL or completely turn me off to CL and I have to say they turned me off :wlae: Which is a good thing, more money for bags :supacool:

are they comfy to wear? can i wear them to clubbing? i am worried bout the height...dont wanna trip in a club...that would be both dangerous and embarrassing! :crybaby:

Very comfy but I only walked on the carpet, haven't taken them out yet. But still, from what I can tell, the comfort is def. there. I don't trip in clubs so much b/c I have special Aldo stilettos, they are broken in really well & very stable. I am not going to wear these babies to a club, personally.

^^
People still wear Steve Maddens that don't have the red sole but have a similar styling. I think that lawsuit is for show and that CL won't win (not my legal opinion, I'm no expert in that area of law).

I love my Oh Deers!

Btw. Zappos will price match plus 10% to other websites as long as they have your size in stock. Very easy to do. So far I've been happy with Zappos.

As for my Oh Deers, I removed the plastic LOL, but I've been happy so far. I added Foot Petals for comfort and well I guess they're ok for a dinner out and some dancing, not much more. I mean the heels are like 4 inchs, so if you're ok with that in other shoes (I'm really not so much) then you will be fine.

I just wore them to a wedding this past weekend and got compliments. Weirdly enough some guy (the only person so far) asked if they were Louboutin, I said no, and he wanted to know if he was "close." So I said yes.

I may buy some regular CLs for work but I sort of wish Oh Deer would do a simple pump in about 3 inches with a red sole....

Oh Deer is a great alternative motive for those who can't afford CLs or would not like to spend $700 on the real deal:tup:. I bought a pair of Oh Deers so I can wear em out at night and not care if they got messed up, scratched, spilled on, etc. They were very uncomfortable!! I got blisters! CLs has padded insoles so I could be able to walk in my Prives ALL DAY LONG!!

Ok, so I just received one more called "Kate" (hopefully it won't be as uncomfortable as the closed toe pumps). They are cute;) but I don't know what all the hype was about. Yes, they packaged it well, but as far as material wise, they are just like any other BP shoes at Nordstroms. Am I missing something here?

I wonder if he was asking if they were a knockoff as opposed to "inspired by CL".

He couldn't really pronouce Louboutin so I think he was just trying to see if he guessed the correct designer. I was pretty dressed up anyways and had on a Cavalli clutch and lots of jewelry, so eh, not so much caring if he thought they were knock offs.

My fiance said I was the best dressed woman there. Aw. Love that guy.

You know Oh Deer has a pump called the "Praline" you might want to check out. :yes:

Thanks for the tip! Oh, I just wish they weren't so tall!

I seriously don't have any problems with buying Oh Deer shoes. I have some designer shoes in my closet but I just don't worry about the Oh Deers and while I could drop the money on CL I don't know I'd rather save it, especially after reading about the problems people were having!

He couldn't really pronouce Louboutin so I think he was just trying to see if he guessed the correct designer. I was pretty dressed up anyways and had on a Cavalli clutch and lots of jewelry, so eh, not so much caring if he thought they were knock offs.

My fiance said I was the best dressed woman there. Aw. Love that guy.
He does sound like a keeper! - your fiance - not the commentator - LOL! Anyway are you a lawyer? Maybe trademark duress or patent infringement isn't your thing but I have had to deal with ugly shoe knock off lawsuits my whole career. On one hand the brand is flattered with all the publicity. Obviously if they were copied there is something hot going on. But on the other hand they are missing out on sales here - always the bottom line!!!