• Med Magenta Sabrina

Results are only viewable after voting.

razberi416

Banned...for now.
Sep 1, 2007
...and I can't decide between these two:

Pink Patent Tribeca Shoulder Bag, 14118
Magenta med Sabrina, 12937

I bought the Tribeca first, but I never thought I'd find a Magenta Sabrina at the outlet for a whopping $200!

I've always LOVED the Sabrina and have owned three (now I only own one). But I also fell in love with the pink Tribeca the first time I saw it.

I like that the Tribeca has silver hardware, especially for Spring and Summer. But the Sabrina just has this wonderful smooshy leather that I love, too.

What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• 12937reda.jpg
    12937reda.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 14118_a9.jpg
    14118_a9.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 51
  • coach_tribeca_14118_pink.jpg
    coach_tribeca_14118_pink.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 56
I say keep them both. I love the sabrina, though I don't own any. I have two tribeca's and love them as well. Very comfy as a shoulder bag. If you mainly carry your bags on your shoulder I'd say Tribeca. If you mainly carry in hand or in crook of your arm I'd say Sabrina. I didn't vote since I can't decide between the two. HTH!!!

Sabrina. I personally think it's alot more classic, but also I've read way too many threads on here where people have had the patent on their Tribeccas cracking & peeling. Good luck with your decision!

sabrina ALL THE WAYY!!!
i had 4 at one point and now i have 2 and they're my fav!!!

i had that EXACT tribeca- tho it's super comfy on the shoulder- the patent leather started cracking and ripping at the straps!