So I'm trying to pick out a pink bag...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which would you pick?

1. Pink Patent Tribeca Shoulder Bag

2. Med Magenta Sabrina

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ...and I can't decide between these two:

Pink Patent Tribeca Shoulder Bag, 14118
    Magenta med Sabrina, 12937

I bought the Tribeca first, but I never thought I'd find a Magenta Sabrina at the outlet for a whopping $200!

I've always LOVED the Sabrina and have owned three (now I only own one). But I also fell in love with the pink Tribeca the first time I saw it.

I like that the Tribeca has silver hardware, especially for Spring and Summer. But the Sabrina just has this wonderful smooshy leather that I love, too.

What do you ladies think?

12937reda.jpg 14118_a9.jpg coach_tribeca_14118_pink.jpg
  2. the tribeca is way more comfortable on the shoulder...

3. I vote the Sabrina, she's just my fav!

4. I say keep them both. I love the sabrina, though I don't own any. I have two tribeca's and love them as well. Very comfy as a shoulder bag. If you mainly carry your bags on your shoulder I'd say Tribeca. If you mainly carry in hand or in crook of your arm I'd say Sabrina. I didn't vote since I can't decide between the two. HTH!!!

5. I vote for the Tribeca. :biggrin: I just love the colour.

6. Sabrina!!!

7. Sabrina all the way!!! I own 4 large Sabrina's and they are my favorite Coach bag/bags EVER!!!

8. The Tribecca IMO is too kapow pink. And I think you will like the quality of the Sabrina better

9. Sabrina. I personally think it's alot more classic, but also I've read way too many threads on here where people have had the patent on their Tribeccas cracking & peeling. Good luck with your decision!

10. I love the leather that Sabrina came with...

11. sabrina,,,,,, for sure

12. I would definitely go with the Sabrina!

13. I'd say don't go with the Sabrina. They used to be nice but now they're just played out a little.

14. sabrina ALL THE WAYY!!!
    i had 4 at one point and now i have 2 and they're my fav!!!

i had that EXACT tribeca- tho it's super comfy on the shoulder- the patent leather started cracking and ripping at the straps!

15. sabrina...
    i also like the new tribeca PEONY