So I'm trying to pick out a pink bag...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which would you pick?

1. Pink Patent Tribeca Shoulder Bag

2. Med Magenta Sabrina

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ...and I can't decide between these two:

Pink Patent Tribeca Shoulder Bag, 14118
    Magenta med Sabrina, 12937

I bought the Tribeca first, but I never thought I'd find a Magenta Sabrina at the outlet for a whopping $200!

I've always LOVED the Sabrina and have owned three (now I only own one). But I also fell in love with the pink Tribeca the first time I saw it.

I like that the Tribeca has silver hardware, especially for Spring and Summer. But the Sabrina just has this wonderful smooshy leather that I love, too.

What do you ladies think?

Attached Files:

2. the tribeca is way more comfortable on the shoulder...

3. I vote the Sabrina, she's just my fav!

4. I say keep them both. I love the sabrina, though I don't own any. I have two tribeca's and love them as well. Very comfy as a shoulder bag. If you mainly carry your bags on your shoulder I'd say Tribeca. If you mainly carry in hand or in crook of your arm I'd say Sabrina. I didn't vote since I can't decide between the two. HTH!!!

5. I vote for the Tribeca. :biggrin: I just love the colour.

6. Sabrina!!!

7. Sabrina all the way!!! I own 4 large Sabrina's and they are my favorite Coach bag/bags EVER!!!

8. The Tribecca IMO is too kapow pink. And I think you will like the quality of the Sabrina better

9. Sabrina. I personally think it's alot more classic, but also I've read way too many threads on here where people have had the patent on their Tribeccas cracking & peeling. Good luck with your decision!

10. I love the leather that Sabrina came with...

11. sabrina,,,,,, for sure

12. I would definitely go with the Sabrina!

13. I'd say don't go with the Sabrina. They used to be nice but now they're just played out a little.

14. sabrina ALL THE WAYY!!!
    i had 4 at one point and now i have 2 and they're my fav!!!

i had that EXACT tribeca- tho it's super comfy on the shoulder- the patent leather started cracking and ripping at the straps!

15. sabrina...
    i also like the new tribeca PEONY