So im thinking of getting a swingpack...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. any recommendations?

2. I want one too. I am looking at the black signature "C" swingpack cuz it's versatile and I'd want to carry it around in more casual surroundings when I don't want to lug a purse around (like at Disneyland or doing community service). They're pretty reasonably priced.. i think $118.
    If you want a fancier one, I think there is one in gold.

3. yess...

4. yep. i rarely use my swingpack at school because i have so much stuff to carry but on days when i only want to bring my cell phone, lipstick or my ipod i use it.. my coach sunglasses cant even fit in it but i would go for it.. great for casual use.

5. i guess im the ditzy around here ! lol !!

whats a swing pack ?

Thanks in advance,
    cha cha

6. i like the black signature, personally. i have just about zero tolerance for the weight of leather (though it's gorgeous). and because they're not all that big, it keeps you from carrying around unncessary stuff!

i actually meant to buy a swingpack for my trip...would have been helpful!

7. on the coach homepage, it shows a whole bunch of them.

it's basically just a small cross body bag.

8. There are a ton of cute ones on the homepage. I used my a-lot on my cruise and i love it.

9. There not really my style. But my mom says I should get some when I go to disneyland, instead of taking my nice bags.

10. ^Same here....I'm going in July. I don't really like the style of the bag, but it would be safer & easier to carry around in a theme park w/ lots of people on your a*s. Did they make the swingpack in the pastel scribble?

11. My swing pack is my "vacation" purse. It works PERFECTLY at Disney...as you can even shorten the strap and be a total dork and wear it around your waist.

I also love the swing pack for shopping...I like the long strap for hands-free shopping.

I did have a pair of jeans "rub off" on my signature one...but I LOVE it regardless...I have the graphic signature in khakie/gold. My mom like it so much, I talked her into letting me buy HER a swing pack for christmas! (got her a mini-sig one from the outlet)

12. I have no use for the swing pack, it holds maybe a little more then a bigger wristlet, and because of its dimensions i'd find it hard to find. I'd go with a duffle and use that as a cross body.

13. can the duffle go cross body?

cause i was looking at some and there was NO way it would...even if i was 1/2 my size.

14. Yes, but only if you adjust the straps, its doubled, if I had enough time yesterday I was going to pick one up. I was playing with the denim duffle and the holiday one, but the lines were too long, so I guess I'll have to do florida without it. I did recieve the flip flop fob though, and now I just realized I don't have any type of sandals.

15. yeah.

i was going to buy a swingpack, but since i didn't think it would go crossbody, i ended up finding the perfect bag at macy's (marked down to $25! yeah!)...and i honestly like my cheap bag more than almost anything else!