So...I'm not in love with my Batignolles Verticales...Advice?

redheadedplum

Shining Star
Jul 4, 2006
I've carried it maybe a hanful of times. Do you think eBay is a safe way to go? I know this sounds paranoid, but I have this terrible fear that I'll sell the bag, ship it, and have them claim it's fake, and return a fake to me, keeping the REAL bag. Does that sound crazy? Help!
:s

I can do a no-return policy, but I always think that seems shady with HE bags. I mean, I encourage the buyer to have the bag authenticated (I mean, it's REAL.) so saying no returns seems...like I'm saying "Sure, go ahead! Have it authenticated! But you can't send it back anyway." I've sold other HE bags on eBay before, I'm just...leery of selling an LV there.

I've carried it maybe a hanful of times. Do you think eBay is a safe way to go? I know this sounds paranoid, but I have this terrible fear that I'll sell the bag, ship it, and have them claim it's fake, and return a fake to me, keeping the REAL bag. Does that sound crazy? Help!
:s

It does not sound paranoid at all... I have the same fear. Someone mentioned about placing a tag on it with your initials on it. Maybe you might want to try that. This way if the buyer claim it is a fake, the buyer have to return it with tha tags intact therefore the buyer won't be able to pull the switch on you. I'm just not sure what kind of tag it is, how does it look like, and where can you get. Can someone help me with this information.

All good advice...but I would put the BV away for awhile and then try again....I do that sometimes, makes me remember why I loved the bag in the first place...I really like my BV alot!

I have sold a few bags on ebay and have used the tag that once cut, cannot be reattached. I have not had a problem. Also, you have the date code (and pics of it) to prove what bag is yours. Also, if you haven't already, set preferences for your buyers under: MyEbay, My Account, Preferences, Buyer Preferences. You can block buyers with poor feedback. Good luck!