so i went to the palazzo today..

tofuchan

<3 bal accessories!
Apr 26, 2007
Hawaii
i called barneys in las vegas since i'm here visiting family and neimans at fashion show had absolutely nothing..they DID have 2 saphire makeups..
but i called barneys across the street and they said they had a whole lot of bright colored CPs so i went there SUPER FAST..only to be disappointed that they had only GSH ones..but giant hardwared bags or accessories, that's the pplace to go..
they had a whole lot of 08 turquoise, EB, bright yellow bags and CPs and little stuff..
i can't remember everything but if anyone is looking for those, they definintely have it!

roussel

In Strassland...
O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
Cali
Are you looking for cps only? Call Nordies Sac, I saw some nice CPs last weekend, including ruby. I saw a lot of bags at NM when I was there a few weeks ago. Including two croc cities - pink and black. Do you remember what EB bags they have at Barneys? Did you see an EB makeup?

tofuchan

<3 bal accessories!
Apr 26, 2007
Hawaii
I went again today and they had the most amazing covered hw amethyst shoulder!! They had pretty gsh ruby city too! Think a gsh eb rtt?

tofuchan

<3 bal accessories!
Apr 26, 2007
Hawaii
a lot of charcoal? Anthra? Gsh. Bags. Lots of cute firsts sorry I'm trying to type ok my phone before I forget