So i went to see sabrina today and...

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
I was totally disappointed =( i really wanted to like it but it was just soo small, idk why but i was expecting something bigger, even the large was small IMO. i never tried it on because i was in macys and they were all chained down, but im goin back to the mall soon so ill go oin coach this time and try again.

I also so them today-through the glass case. I was not in love. I thought they looked small to me also. At least I am not longing for one anymore! So more $ for me another bag that I will love!

I know what you mean about expecting it to be bigger than it actually is. I said the same thing to my husband when we were out looking at them the other day and he didn't understand what I meant.
Maybe going back into Coach sometime and trying her on will change your mind about her. If not, there's bound to be something else to come along that you'll love!

ITA - they are pretty small bags, but they do have a Travel Size Sabrina that's much larger -it only comes in black or brown though - I saw one at Macy's SF - can't remember which color though.

I totally agree. I think they look pretty in pics but I was very under-whelmed when I saw them in person. The only new Coach bag I'm in love with right now is the plum leather Carly but I'm going to try to get it on PCE or Macy's F&F... Guess that's good for my pocketbook!!

I actually felt that the larger sized op art Sabrina was too bulky for me to wear comfortably as either a hand held or shoulder bag. My Coach SA steered me towards the Julianne instead and it was love at first sight :P Even my mom agreed that the Julianne was a much better hand bag/choice for me. I'm contemplating the op art Julianne in the grey multi print.

That's too bad but I understand. I still haven't had a chance to really check them out IRL. But I'm not a big fan of small bags, so I probably won't like it for me either even though I'm excited for others who love it...Now the Julianne, that I could get into:yes:

When I went into Macys the other day and saw the Sabrina and Julianne, I was more drawn to the Julianne than Sabrina. The Sabrina is too small for me. I really loved the julianne in the op art print. Not as big as I thought it was and I really like the shape. Even tough I love leather more, I'm not a fan of the julianne and sabrina in leather. I prefer them in the opart and graphic opart. Crazy, huh? I think the op art julianne in brown is on my wishlist. Not Sabrina.