So I went to Hermes SF today.......

WAIT A MINUTE! YOU ARE HERE IN SAN FrANCISCO?????? No way.....nope! This don't fly, baby.....you're getting a pm in one hot second - .........you're a bad girl......

Just called the store...they have a Black Box 35cm birkin with red and black stripes. On the front and back...vertical stripes. I've never seen or heard about this. She says it's not toile. I don't know...sounds strange looking.:confused1: I'm not too keen on having stripes on my birkin.

Just called the store...they have a Black Box 35cm birkin with red and black stripes. On the front and back...vertical stripes. I've never seen or heard about this. She says it's not toile. I don't know...sounds strange looking.:confused1: I'm not too keen on having stripes on my birkin.
It is black box calf and wool, the red is very similar to roughe h in color. The 30 cm has one set of 6 stripes off to the side in a grouping. the 35 cm has a etra one on the other side. I think it is very equestrian looking...very hermes:yes:

Hey HG! You sneaky thang!!!!!

D, she just didn't want to go to Hermes with you because she wanted to see some stock......LOL.....!!!

I saw the very same Kelly at Sydney yesterday....red Potomas, black box 28 sellier....very nice - I actually really like it!