So I went to Hermes SF today.......

1. ...........and they actually had inventory!!
    35cm red Potamos Birkin
    32cm Kelly retourne cobalt ostrich with gold hardware
    Black lizard mini-Constance
    Rouge vif? lizard JPG Kelly

Shopmom, you didn't come in today did you?

2. HEY! .....ok............is there a fly on the wall over here or something?????

:shocked:

3. ^^LOL! If she did, there would not have been stuff there. Cooties, you understand...:roflmfao:

4. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked::wondering :wondering

5. It's okay, Shopmom, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

6. i'm so confused.........:s

HG......are you here? ....... are you in Berzerkely?......somewhere? :oh:

7. What does red Potamos look like? Cool red or warm red? I'm looking for a 35cm. :drool: I'm calling my SA first thing.

8. HEY! I almost BOUGHT that Lizard Constance!!!!!! But then I was seriously side tracked by the Braise Lizard 25cm BIRKIN you missed, HG. HAH!

9. :flowers::flowers::flowers:

There was a red potamos Kelly in my store for a couple of weeks and I was soooo drawn by. Never knew until I laid eyes on it that I really like potamos!

10. HG...where are you????

11. Oh no.. more suspense in the H forum... lol! So, yeah HG, where the bloody H*ll are you? (sorry.. Aussie Ad campaign, couldn't resist:P).

12. Oh, my GOD! :wtf: :wtf: As I read this thread, I kept thinking 'What is potato Birkin..What can it be:shrugs: ?' I read it again, it's Potamos Birkin!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: I need to go to a reading class or something...:s :hysteric: It has been happening quite often to me nowadays!:yucky:

13. Oh that kelly...what a dream! I wish I could see it!

14. ssshhhhhhh.....she's somewhere around here......i just know it........ Maybe she was lurking in the backroom when I was fondling the Braise Lizard Birkin...........:shrugs:

15. :shrugs: :wondering :sneaky: :roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice