So I went out to buy a Miu Miu bag and I came home with...(my first reveal on tpf!)

little*birdy

Handbag Dreaming
Mar 25, 2007
I've had my heart set on a Miu Miu Bow satchel and when I got a call from a boutique about receiving their shipment of Miu Miu bags, I rushed out intending to purchase one but much to my disappointment, they didn't have what I wanted. I'd planned on buying a new LV bag later in the year, but after wandering around the city looking for something to spend my money on, this is what I came home with! I'm so pleased I just had to share with you lovely tpf'ers!! Please bear with me as this is the first time I'm uploading pics so I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to all this! Hope the pics turn out OK. :heart:

Attachments

• IMG_2340a.JPG
    IMG_2340a.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 71
Ahaha, I was gonna post the paperbag first but as i said, I'm new to all this....! I hope everyone will share my enthusiasm!!

So here are the paperbag and the non-Miu Miu purchase...

Attachments

• IMG_2339s.JPG
    IMG_2339s.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2341a.JPG
    IMG_2341a.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 79
Nah, not a Tivoli PM. My friend got that a couple of weeks ago so I can't exactly run out and buy the same one....besides, I have my eye on a Trevi :drool:

Attachments

• IMG_2349a.JPG
    IMG_2349a.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 59
Oh, I wish!

Well, here it is....my newest addition to my small but growing LV family!

I hope no one's disappointed. I wish it was something more breathtaking and more exciting than good ol' Speedy!

Attachments

• IMG_2354a.JPG
    IMG_2354a.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 176
Thank you everyone! :heart::love:

This brings my Speedy tally to 4: Mono 30, Mini Lin Ebene, Damier Azur 30 and now the Damier Ebene 30. Can you tell I love the Speedys?!

I'm still after the Miu Miu Bow satchel but whether or not I get my hands on one remains to be seen. Also, after reading stories about the defects in the Miu Miu threads is kinda putting me off buying one.

I tried on the Trevi GM ,WOWOWOWOW :drool::heart:! But I prefer the PM but they didn't have it in stock. Now I'm torn what to get next: The Mono 35 or 40, Trevi PM or something else that I've to fall in love with! Advice please!