So I was talking to my SA today...

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
as she was searching for my Lurex Zoe clutch and she asked me what I thought about the new Spring line. I told her I like the Carly bags, but I am holding out for a khaki sig/white leather version...

Well she said it was coming! Woo-hoo! :yahoo:

She also liked the new Scribble line...colors were brighter than last year.

as she was searching for my Lurex Zoe clutch and she asked me what I thought about the new Spring line. I told her I like the Carly bags, but I am holding out for a khaki sig/white leather version...

Oooohhhh!! Can't wait to see the Carly in khaki/white!

Oh good I want the white leather. I was talking to my SA a few nights ago and he showed me a swatch of the scribble and the patchwork, and from what I saw it looked horrible. Hopefully on a bag it will look better.

new scribble line,eh??:yes:

She said later Spring for the new Scribble. She said the C's were outlined.

She also said the new Sig Stripe stuff was supposed to be out on the 28th.

Not sure of the new charms though. I specifically asked.

I'm going back today to pick up my Zoe Lurex clutch.

it does actually

for clarfication, it's a light color, and outlined with a darker color.

you can see an example if you ask for the watch books, there's the new pattern for scribbles on the watch's face.

this line usually comes around feb, but i think maybe this year it'll be march. it's a toss between the two.

i can't wait to see the floorset books for feb!